Jack Monroe #222 Thank you is two words

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So 24 hours we had requests for girl's names, oversaturated photos being glued into frames and get outta my pub uterus. Recovery is a long process and the real addiction she needs to address is social media.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I know we reference this a lot, but have we ever calculated how long such a labia could be? Surely the avg knickers would be like what, one or two hand span worth of labia before they started to struggle? What purpose do the additional knickers serve? Did she distribute like 10cm length into each pair wound round Nokia 3310 Snake style or did she just scrunch the whole thing up into one pair and use the other two as structural support?

For a bunch of mithering about duck all ninnies we’ve failed to get to the bottom of this one.
Wait did she claim that her labia were so (big /unruly) that she needed three pairs of knickers to keep them in check?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Wait did she claim that her labia were so (big /unruly) that she needed three pairs of knickers to keep them in check?
She was working in a bar selling “dodgy dusty out of date” shots of booze wearing a bikini (it was a late 00s phenomenon) sensible idea if you ask me (the pants, not being a teenage bikini booze flogger) apparently their are pics and the press would LOVE to get their hands on them (couldn’t be less interested)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
So funny. I think I've said this before: who would give a toss about so-called risqué bar photos. Even if it was Nigella! If the media cared, they'd've been seen.

If they were shown, Jack would:
° first spin a big story about the patriarchal gaze on her downtrodden smol self and decry the 1D sexualisation of women; then
° hastily backtrack to supporting SW;
run a chickpea peaches curry night fundraiser; THEN
° write a "recipe" for vegan spaghetti alla puttanesca, forgetting:

(a) it's already vegan and tuna is a variation; and
(b) substitute tinned plums for capers,

at which point the fans would be so gaslit they'd start posting labia instead of doggos when the light has gone from Jack's eyes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
There are thirst trap pictures all over her socials of her in a bra top, bikini, underwear etc anyway. Am sure she must have tried to get into high street honeyzzz or something and is still furious she’s never been asked to be on the front of Nuts or Loaded or whatever those magazines were

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Have woken up in the middle of the night and had a read and now I am worried about falling back to sleep and some Mr tickle labia attacking me.

Worst of all I worry in case I bump into Jack at the small independent restaurant dishoom at the weekend!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Have woken up in the middle of the night and had a read and now I am worried about falling back to sleep and some Mr tickle labia attacking me.

Worst of all I worry in case I bump into Jack at the small independent restaurant dishoom at the weekend!
Hate to go off topic but there was an article in a local rag about that Dishoom you might want to read
I’m sure Jack already knew. Although she didn’t mention it. Ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Only 3k likes on the capital letters UTERUS tweet and only 8k on the note app tweet! Oh I do hope Jack isn't losing her viral touch. Maybe the squigs have burnout. Anyways, I wonder if the relative silence today was because she read over it all and cringed herself into oblivion 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Cheeky bit of forearm there for the fraud that like that sort of thing!
He had definitely black balled her tv career

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Not coping with labia chat so gone back to a year ago on Instagram and funnily enough although she was posting A LOT, she didn’t today.

Yesterday was grilled banana (with POPB) porridge and tomorrow the light comes back into her eyes after filming a new TV show (Dr thing I think). She looks 5.

Decided not to do a poll and go with the former.

E48E1E68-1C52-42B0-B389-0DB2F35BE46D.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Not coping with labia chat so gone back to a year ago on Instagram and funnily enough although she was posting A LOT, she didn’t today.

Yesterday was grilled banana (with POPB) porridge and tomorrow the light comes back into her eyes after filming a new TV show (Dr thing I think). She looks 5.

View attachment 872950
Not being funny but wtf is the ‘thing’ circled?? Apols that we may have scrutinised this at the time but it’s been a loooong year and I don’t remember. 😁

ETA: ..and I’m TIRED! 😂

82390CE5-CFB5-4EA1-A942-372287803385.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

View attachment 872950
Bacon and porridge is a NO from me.

I don't think it would work at all.

• Sick
Reactions: 26

View attachment 872950
It's kind of a shame she didn't include her hands in this shot, as it would have been the spit of this ...

download-7.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Not being funny but wtf is the ‘thing’ circled?? Apols that we may have scrutinised this at the time but it’s been a loooong year and I don’t remember. 😁

ETA: ..and I’m TIRED! 😂

View attachment 872966
It looks like Gru's shadow. We all know how much the minions love bananas, though even they would draw the line at that mush. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.