Jack Monroe #222 Thank you is two words

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reluctantly in the spotlight but somehow manages to pop up at both Tory and Labour gigs, has articles in multiple printed media, goes on any radio and podcast that asks, and obviously she's available for any television station that calls. But yeah, so reluctant

• Heart
Reactions: 45
So glad that Jack is reverting to form.
Can’t wait for the failed delivery of tree print complaints to start.
I do wonder if the patrons are still getting their monthly deliveries.
If journalists were in her inbox why didn't I see her in the paper today, I read the metro, the daily mail and for research the sun. No mention and those rags would defo comment.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
An unruly moon that you need to tuck into 3 pairs of pants.
I know we reference this a lot, but have we ever calculated how long such a labia could be? Surely the avg knickers would be like what, one or two hand span worth of labia before they started to struggle? What purpose do the additional knickers serve? Did she distribute like 10cm length into each pair wound round Nokia 3310 Snake style or did she just scrunch the whole thing up into one pair and use the other two as structural support?

For a bunch of mithering about duck all ninnies we’ve failed to get to the bottom of this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
The only journos who would know about this bot article would be ones who typed 'Jack Monroe pregnant' into the search bar like Jack did.

So, nobody.

Not a single solitary soul.

Just Jack, staring soullessly into the mirror with those triple pupilled shark eyes of hers.

It's enough to give you nightmares for weeks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I know we reference this a lot, but have we ever calculated how long such a labia could be? Surely the avg knickers would be like what, one or two hand span worth of labia before they started to struggle? What purpose do the additional knickers serve? Did she distribute like 10cm length into each pair wound round Nokia 3310 Snake style or did she just scrunch the whole thing up into one pair and use the other two as structural support?

For a bunch of mithering about duck all ninnies we’ve failed to get to the bottom of this one.
Perhaps she meant g string?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I am hooting violently at your post @heretoreaditall2019 but I am concerned I will now never be rid of the mental image you have created. I imagine it to be like a deli sandwich over-filled with cheap wet ham :sick:

1637189774666.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

I am deeply unsettled by the current convo. Never have I discussed the circumference of a ladies minge.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
If journalists were in her inbox why didn't I see her in the paper today, I read the metro, the daily mail and for research the sun. No mention and those rags would defo comment.
I see the point of this, I reckon if I was working in just pants/bikini bottoms mine could go rogue, they’ve defo done it under skirts. Course just not working in your pants is the usual way to deal

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think we should have a day on other threads, and leave Jack Monroe Tattle silent. Hopefully, Jack would also have her biggest chaos ever, but we would remain silent.
Then maybe we'd do it the next day too. Who knows when we'd ever be back to comment upon her sad little life.

She'd explode like an Austin Power's style fembot.

1637190695024.png

Nobody else is really interested in Jack Monroe, Writer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I think we should have a day on other threads, and leave Jack Monroe Tattle silent. Hopefully, Jack would also have her biggest chaos ever, but we would remain silent.
Then maybe we'd do it the next day too. Who knows when we'd ever be back to comment upon her sad little life.

She's probably start her own and do the posts like actors do the voices.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

I am deeply unsettled by the current convo. Never have I discussed the circumference of a ladies minge.
At the risk of triangulating myself, someone has spraypainted "big hairy minge" in huge letters on the wall outside my office. It does make me laugh!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Well that's bedtime but I have a couple of questions before bobos:

Is Jack Monroe pregnant?

Has Jack Monroe filed her accounts or paid tax for the previous tax year?

Nighty Night

• Haha
Reactions: 35

View attachment 872647
Nobody else is really interested in Jack Monroe, Writer.
I'm well up for this. She'd be the one wondering when we were going to wake up from our collective dino nap and start tattling again. The suspense!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.