Jack Monroe #222 Thank you is two words

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Astounding levels of twattery. NOBODY in her replies at the time mentioned pregnancy. Does she realise that not all 345k followers know she likes cats and has been crumb dropping about getting a new cat? Anyone who responded, assumed cat or just joined in the stupid name game. She googled the pregnancy bot article and showed everyone and then typed up a furious reply on her notes app and is now scolding anyone who dares point out that it's an obvious conclusion to jump to.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I mean, given how well it went when she breadcrumbed about age gaps for siblings then ended up sharing other people’s private business on twitter explaining SB’s dad was about to expand his family and she wasn’t preggo, you’d think she’d know how this would go. She knew exactly
Jack hun don’t fret about the emails in your inbox from news agencies, just imagine they’re like emails from people who bought stuff from you that hasn’t been sent yet, or shared their traumatic stories at your request, and IGNORE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I mean, given how well it went when she breadcrumbed about age gaps for siblings then ended up sharing other people’s private business on twitter explaining SB’s dad was about to expand his family and she wasn’t preggo, you’d think she’d know how this would go. She knew exactly
Jack hun don’t fret about the emails in your inbox from news agencies, just imagine they’re like emails from people who bought stuff from you that hasn’t been sent yet, or shared their traumatic stories at your request, and IGNORE
If she had received any journo emails she would have been on one of the news sites today, she loves the media spotlight! I don't think she got any at all!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
That's it squig, you tell her.

View attachment 871381
duck off with your crap about being reluctantly in the public gaze. If you didn't want to be there you wouldn't be tweeting tit about sweets or hints about baby cat names just to get more engagement and followers.

Only a tiny portion of your output is books and political essays. Even your hunger hurts with the dubious baby-milk-drinking claims and potatoes with more of your sob story contains personal info.

Your latest big bit of publicity was Diva where you got to show a bit of tit and talk about your personal life.

You could be like Miguel Barcley and his fantastic £1 meals and just stick to the cooking. I have no idea what kind of personal life he has but his recipes speak for themselves. He's got a twitter where he posts sporadically about food and his books, no drama or chaos.

Here is someone fresher with budget vegan and storecupboard meals getting into someone's niche!

1637185049780.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
I bet Jack thinks being pregnant will get her a lighter sentence for not paying her taxes.

She did that? What a bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why ...WHY would you put it out on public social media that it took 3 pairs of pants to tuck your unruly labia in to?

It's not cute, funny, sexy, informative, helpful, kind... it's just totally 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I am imagining the editors of the bot page to be actual robots and cousins of Slopbot, in the same way that in my head the GoHenry Twitter account was being run by Henry the Hoover (even though it was a completely different thing Walliams pile on gif Henry and Credit Card Chaos Henry got conflated in my brain).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Why ...WHY would you put it out on public social media that it took 3 pairs of pants to tuck your unruly labia in to?

It's not cute, funny, sexy, informative, helpful, kind... it's just totally 🤢
It does explain why she seems to ‘flap’ so much about things

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
did anyone screenshot the article before the good people of buzzmount saw sense and took it down? it'd be such a shame if such a searing piece of journalism was never seen again

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Any time anyone mentions being pregnant, I always think of this classic YouTube vid of a guy reading out questionable spellings of pregnant. My favourite is prrrrrre-ganté.

This segues nicely into an amazing example of Jack Malaprop that I found earlier in her recipe for red lentil and mandarin curry (her Twitter likes contained a squig singing its praises which is how I got there). She wrote '...what are my odds of sneaking in the bullet blender [aff link] I bought her for Christmas but didn’t have the kahunas to hand over? ?'. Kahuna is the Hawaiian word for an expert. The word she is looking for is 'cojones'. Ay, pendejo 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
I am imagining the editors of the bot page to be actual robots and cousins of Slopbot, in the same way that in my head the GoHenry Twitter account was being run by Henry the Hoover (even though it was a completely different thing Walliams pile on gif Henry and Credit Card Chaos Henry got conflated in my brain).
Now how can we get these bots to pick up on the fact that she’s still not paid her tax?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.