Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whaa?

VIP Member
The woman who raised money to buy copies of Tin Can Cook to give away at food banks is now asking her followers if they would mind if she gave the money raised directly to the Trussell Trust to be used to buy food :).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 123
I am in so many stitches reading this thread I'm starting to resemble her shredded wheat blanket. This is brilliant. The arrogance is astounding. She's charging almost as much for cheap reproductions of an E grade GCSE Art photo as I charge for an A5 illustration which is up to an hour of custom work. It's also complete insanity to sell them framed, it raises the cost of postage and the potential for it being damaged by a postie drop-kicking it through your front door is not worth it.

Anyway, since I am an artiste I have created this very meaningful wall hanging for her bedroom.

wooden sign.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

DinosaurSenior

VIP Member
"Haven't had a ring on my left hand for over a year".

Yup, that's right Jack, you have to be married or engaged to have a baby. 🙄

She just can't hide her inner Tory

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

ThunderClapForCapers

Ahahahaha did she seriously say she if it wasn't for recovery she would be 'tempted to sell hundreds'? 😂
Oh Jack you are a geg.
They are mediocre at best and that is being kind. People are bored and humouring you. Nobody genuinely wants one.
Bless.

Don't burst her bubble - hardly time for a piss and a sandwich in Southend tonight.

1637094799015.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Did an image search for Jack Monroe Tattle. I totally missed this, think I was in hospital at the time. Tell me you're a narc without telling me you're a narc 😂

Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 17.10.38.png

From @Veronicaaa's post.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 84

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Ok lads we appear to be in a chaos, remember do not eat or drink whilst tattling.

So, putting aside today’s little set up, let’s have a review of the past month or two. this time with the benefit of hindsight where the grift becomes clear. After being quiet Jack slowly, gently starts tweeting, rocks up at two political conferences doing her own unique brand of activism. Releases the Diva.pdf photo shoot, claims it shows a tit (technically, this is correct) sob story about obsessive trolls and recovery journey. Then obsessively tweets sardine on toast variations, finally sad fishes to sell shit prints (tests the water) and sets up the ridiculous faux outrage at click bait

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
Just a hunch, guys, but I don’t think Jack’s therapy has been particularly successful…

Can you imagine her next session? “So what have you been up to, Jack?” “Well, Deborah, I engineered an ambiguous situation on Twitter to increase engagement and it led to a bot site starting a pregnancy rumour, which I then responded to with a furious screed from my notes app. All this drummed up some sales of a shite photo of a tree I took. So all in all… pretty good”.

In all seriousness though I’m actually embarrassed for her. I cannot envisage how functional I would be - dare I say I might even thrive - if I could access even a fraction of the MH help she’s had, or the support from family, and she’s just pissing it away very publicly, stuck in the same old cycle of attention-seeking and outrage. It’s all a game to her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76

Silver Linings

VIP Member
C74A4E26-D289-4051-B8F3-B39424EE887F.jpeg

In fairness to Jack she would never wear these abominable Jim Royle jeans but she’d love those grubby trainers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76