Jack Monroe #222 Thank you is two words

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by some random silver person, nom by the legend that is @Marmalade Atkins

Pink button is the wiki for newbies. Pls remember no nominations for thread title until the tail end of the thread and no darn cussing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Thank you for the new thread Silver! And congratulations @Marmalade Atkins and that “random silver person” 😎 on the thread title!

“more Sister Wendy fun” at the end of the last thread genuinely made me lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
But it's just such a rubbish photo? I don't understand 😭

It reminds me of Instagram circa 2012 where you'd oversaturate your pictures with an X-Pro 2 filter. Twitter might be reducing the quality but it looks so pixellated too when you zoom in? For £18 plus postage? I just... ugh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Jack's printed them off on her home printer? What's to stop me screenshotting it and printing dozens off myself and selling them for £4.99?!*

*not that I would, cos it's a bleeping horrible picture

• Haha
Reactions: 52
So what we’ve learned from this is that if you have enough disciples you can put any old shite online and they’ll lap it up and buy it.

What I’m more concerned about is the mental health of these followers. Who thinks, I’ll buy a Jack print for people who’ve had their Universal Credit cut rather than a food voucher or a donation to a local food bank? And Jack doesn’t say a word, why doesn’t she tell them to donate to a more worthy cause as she doesn’t need the money. Also while I’m on one, what the duck with the copied photo of the underground implying she took it? I was praying someone would call her out on it and say someone else took it but they’re all too thick/blinded by her.

I don’t know why I’m even getting angry at a tit stock photo in a frame, it’s not like the squiggles will receive them anyway.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
But it's just such a rubbish photo? I don't understand 😭

It reminds me of Instagram circa 2012 where you'd oversaturate your pictures with an X-Pro 2 filter. Twitter might be reducing the quality but it looks so pixellated too when you zoom in? For £18 plus postage? I just... ugh.
What? Like this?

😂
89F0D08B-C7F1-4A62-B271-D24BF91259CF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Why is Jack still a one person operation? What happened to Caroline with the two hands that the tax payers of the country have been funding throughout the pandemic?

Things like this will only attract the attention of HMRC when they investigate her taxes and furlough claims.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Pretty sure IKEA have discontinued the RIBBA frames so she won't be able to get hold of those from her "supplier".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I’m also pretty sure frame 6 is from Asda. I’m also sure the mustard one is too.

So she’s printing out a tit photo on her home printer, backing them with pritt stick on card and then putting a £2 photo frame on it and selling it for £18 and I’m guessing plus postage? I’m in the wrong game.

Let’s hope the TD releases her own limited edition trifle, edinburgh print. I would be straight on Monzo transferring the money!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
What I’m more concerned about is the mental health of these followers. Who thinks, I’ll buy a Jack print for people who’ve had their Universal Credit cut rather than a food voucher or a donation to a local food bank? And Jack doesn’t say a word, why doesn’t she tell them to donate to a more worthy cause as she doesn’t need the money.
The worst thing is, that squig was willing to pay for 5 of them! That’s £90 worth!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Oh my god I am irrationally annoyed at this. As someone who owns a mount cutter and often frames prints (I know - FANCY) those pictures are about as sh*t as it gets! At least make the mount the same size on opposite edges 😬. The real problem is the frame size is all wrong especially on the mustard and grey ones. Plus the picture is bloody shite and too small! Grrrrrr!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Infuriated, I’ve gone on Jack’s (tit) website to see what other crap she has for sale. And here we have ten postcards for £4.

Can someone explain to me how these are different to random photos you’d just take? Someone with knowledge of art help me out here as to why they’re so special!! And they’ve all got Instagram filters whacked on them, so I cannot understand why someone would buy these, let alone display them anywhere!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
The worst thing is, that squig was willing to pay for 5 of them! That’s £90 worth!
Also the way the exchange is worded sounds like people have to respond to Jack saying they would like one but don't have the funds. So if more than five people do, what then?

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.