Jack Monroe #221 She is the antichrist of nourishment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t even trust her with a pet rock!!
What were those things kids had in the 80s, Tama something.
If I remember correctly they were like computer pets.
You had to care for them daily,if you didn’t they let out a bleeping sound until you did. I hope someone else knows what I’m talking about and have confused myself.
It took me 3 days to find one once as the kids had totally lost interest.
I really don’t think Jack should have another kitten as it’s been said many times she can hardly look after herself .

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What were those things kids had in the 80s, Tama something.
If I remember correctly they were like computer pets.
You had to care for them daily,if you didn’t they let out a bleeping sound until you did. I hope someone else knows what I’m talking about and have confused myself.
It took me 3 days to find one once as the kids had totally lost interest.
I really don’t think Jack should have another kitten as it’s been said many times she can hardly look after herself .
Tamagochi

Very annoying things

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She is such an unbelievable twit. I really don't know what else to say. She keeps implying that she's not even responsible enough to look after herself, how can she possibly justify getting another cat? I'm not v good at identifying emotions but I think I might actually be seething. I hope Cauliflower Credit Card Canned Chickpeas Monroe shits in her shoes every morning and shreds her gifted William Morris curtains.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Some or all of these might be new to Spotify. I don't recall seeing them in past searches.

If anyone is bored...

Screenshot_20211115-170730_Spotify.jpg

Screenshot_20211115-170746_Spotify.jpg

Screenshot_20211115-170809_Spotify.jpg

Screenshot_20211115-170822_Spotify.jpg

Screenshot_20211115-170848_Spotify.jpg

Screenshot_20211115-170927_Spotify.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I hope when they were sat in Wetherspoons elevenerifing each other on ridiculous names for their child, someone on mumsnet wrote a post about white trash shouldn’t breed
Also for someone so concerned with their privacy and that of their son’s (so much so they went to lengths to say they wouldn’t post a pic of said son in their high school uniform but did that cringe Regina George’s mum pic instead) great that yet again you’ve basically told everyone your son’s name.

*I appreciate there was a time Jack would use her son’s picture/name him in the past so easy to find with a quick Google but it’s the contradiction that of late Jack bangs on about not naming him for privacy etc.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I find it exceedingly hard to believe that Jack, who changed her surname to upset her family because she thought it would help her career prospects, had genuine plans to name her son the Greekest of Greek names 😄
It feels weird and a bit performative considering she’s third generation and he’d be forth & they seemingly don’t engage with that culture / side of the family in any way (else lord we’d be hearing about it). Idk doesn’t sit right, feels a bit culture vulture-y? :/

Reactions: 38
It feels weird and a bit performative considering she’s third generation and he’d be forth & they seemingly don’t engage with that culture / side of the family in any way (else lord we’d be hearing about it). Idk doesn’t sit right, feels a bit culture vulture-y? :/
He would just be called Leo though. Not like he’s being called Amathus or Manolis

Reactions: 17
Is anyone else secretly hoping this is just a ploy for an upturn in social media engagement and not getting a new kitten?

I honestly wish someone would call the RSPCA. She’s irresponsible and constantly tweets about how she can’t look after herself and needs her son/a rich older lesbian mummy figure to do it for her. So how will she look after a kitten? More performative twattishness from the bleep that is Jack Monroe.

Ps. Jack, we know you’re reading you whopper. Get yourself sorted before bringing a defenceless animal into your chaotic charade of a life.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
If anyone ever needed any proof of how selfish and egocentric Jack is, than this new kitten is it. After everything that has happened since March 2020 she is going down the same tragic route. Who are these clowns that enable and reward the destructive narc behaviours? She must be even worse in real life to have people in fear of her.

Narcs don't do that though. They are never ever wrong, they never back down, they never apologise and they never change. But from bitter experience, I know they do get worse over time.
This she is not a well woman. She is a recovering woman a woman recovering by her own admission from something that almost took her life. She needs to step back now and re-evaluate her self and work on her relationships in the current sense. If she was a bad as she claimed she will have emotionally neglected people in her life as well as herself due to being in her head. She needs to work on those, before even considering another live in her house. She needs to stop looking for quick fixes by her own admission she isn't going to be one, she has loads of issues steming apparently from her teens. She needs the work on what she wants out of life realistically, she needs to learn to be on her own and be comfortable on her own without relying on something to keep her grounded.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She's definitely getting a cat, I presume SB's dad has got a spare one?

My real name has been mentioned in all this, don't think I could cope if she calls some poor kitten my name.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I don’t want to sound like a horrible, intellectualist twit here, but SB’s dad can barely use commas or parentheses. He’s very obviously not a reader. So either he was a massive fan of the burger joint or - more likely - this is yet another lie from Jack. Byron, my arse.

I’m curious as to why she hasn’t made a bigger thing of the fact that she shares a child with an evidently working class man, surely it really cements her povvo angle? Mind you, she’s probably mined some of the poverty tales from him or his ex missus. Wouldn’t do for someone to seem less hard done by than her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I hope when they were sat in Wetherspoons elevenerifing each other on ridiculous names for their child, someone on mumsnet wrote a post about white trash shouldn’t breed
As I've said before, no name is ridiculous compared to Elon Musk's son(?)¹ and Nick Cannon's daughter.

¹I legitimately can't remember, and the name doesn't help lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just echoing everyone else’s sentiments that I really hope Jack doesn’t get a kitten. I don’t even feel like joking about anything until we know for sure she’s not getting any more pets. Jack, just give extra to love the pets you already have.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I actually rate SBs dad. He seems to put up with alot, ( I also don't like talking much about her family) I don't think giving her another responsibility is ideal though. She has twoish pets already. Why aren't they providing the love, attention and purpose in life that she apparently needs to feel valid. Never mind her actual child. I don't get it.

I'm also getting a bit of last chance saloon vibes as in she a person of a certain age, and as mentioned before alittle bit broody, her human baby is getting too grown up and she's not ( as far as I know in a position to have a child) so she's going for the next best thing.

Maybe I'm wrong but I defo get those vibes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I actually rate SBs dad. He seems to put up with alot, ( I also don't like talking much about her family) I don't think giving her another responsibility is ideal though. She has twoish pets already. Why aren't they providing the love, attention and purpose in life that she apparently needs to feel valid. Never mind her actual child. I don't get it.
If he gave her the last kitten and is still planning on giving her another, then I don’t.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.