Jack Monroe #220 Has Jack Monroe, director of on a bootstrap ltd paid her tax bill to HMRC yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet Forearms Tebbutt had never heard of her before DKL and I imagine he was horrified when he found out who he was going to have to present with.
He’ll have worked his way up from being a new starter, training up in busy kitchens, pressured services, under ferocious chefs to where he is today.
Very different from Jacks’s experience of writing a few second rate cook books and shagging an industry high flyer, before having a high pitched hissy fit because someone else got a TV gig before her.
Jack’s laziness, lack of preparedness and poor skills will have been apparent to him from a mile away.
No wonder she hasn’t been asked back.
And remember when she tweeted Mrs Forearms and got blanked? CRINGE

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Sprouts?
Sprouts in beer batter?
Someone is absolutely taking the piss.

Jack, this isn’t maverick. There’s a reason why no chef has ever made this dish into any sort of recipe book before, I’ll give you a hint why you ginormous whopper. Because they don’t go together, you’re not puppy brained, maverick, twee, you’re just a twit hoping one day you’ll get a viral tweet to feel special by strangers on the internet.

Reactions: 32
Just a quick message to say -Nominations for the sloppies are now open:

Didn't want to take the main thread off topic so have created an off topic thread hope that's ok (also it will make keeping track of all the nominations probably a lot easier!)

I didn't know whether to tag it as Jack Monroe or not though so will leave that decision in the hands of God...or the mods. Either will do. Now, I have 3 threads to grunk and some beer battered sprouts to unsee

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
I bet Forearms Tebbutt had never heard of her before DKL and I imagine he was horrified when he found out who he was going to have to present with.
He’ll have worked his way up from being a new starter, training up in busy kitchens, pressured services, under ferocious chefs to where he is today.
Very different from Jacks’s experience of writing a few second rate cook books and shagging an industry high flyer, before having a high pitched hissy fit because someone else got a TV gig before her.
Jack’s laziness, lack of preparedness and poor skills will have been apparent to him from a mile away.
No wonder she hasn’t been asked back.
And remember when she tweeted Mrs Forearms and got blanked? CRINGE
I think he may have had an inkling, he does food unwrapped with jimmy who is bessie with Jamie

Reactions: 19
Beer battered sprouts with a blue cheese dip are the first thing you get if you search beer battered sprouts

yet this is an original idea ?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I didn't post this at the time, but the mention of Matt Tebbutt just reminded me about it.

Pink Squiggle = Matt's wife.

original caption under photograph:
Screenshot_20211109-184624_Instagram.jpg

One of the comments:
Screenshot_20211109-184105_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 82
Ahhhh Jackie, another has received an honour for their charity work for those suffering food poverty.
must stick in your throat a bit as you are THE champion of the poor.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sprouts?
Sprouts in beer batter?
Someone is absolutely taking the piss.

Jack, this isn’t maverick. There’s a reason why no chef has ever made this dish into any sort of recipe book before, I’ll give you a hint why you ginormous whopper. Because they don’t go together, you’re not puppy brained, maverick, twee, you’re just a twit hoping one day you’ll get a viral tweet to feel special by strangers on the internet.
is it wise to use beer batter when recovering? Surely you would need beer to make it?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Marm youve been sitting on three slow cookers worth of tea for over 18 months!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Beer battered sprouts with a blue cheese dip are the first thing you get if you search beer battered sprouts

yet this is an original idea ?
I kinda like the idea. but you just know she's fucked about with them and there'll be apple cores or some other super secret #nowaste ingredient in there

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I kinda like, the idea. but you just know she's fucked about with them and there'll be apple cores or some other super secret #nowaste ingredient in there
I'm not totally adverse to the idea of them either.

I just don't want Jack's version!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She is determined to traumatise me.

Fish ( all the time)

And now sprouts. Sprouts.... I can't... I just can't.... No not anymore.... I have eye wets.

Also when is she releasing her inner rich Richard and doing some "sprouts Mexicane"

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Bit rich coming from you Lanie, aren’t you due an avatar rotate (to something without beans😬)

What were the brioche balls all about, and does anyone think she got that mixed up with choux pastry?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Glamorous is not a word I would use to describe any photograph I have EVER seen of Jack.

Nothing wrong with not being glamorous, I have never seen a photograph of me looking handsome. I could wear an Armani suit and still look scruffy. However I don't post my photographs all over social media fishing for compliments the way Jack does.
Oh I think we all know that’s an out and out lie. You’re very handsome Marcus Manc Bee ❤

B51A8F9D-D71B-4607-869C-B6258408E8B4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
HMRC should prosecute her for having the cheek to be stomping around in those ragamuffin boots when she’s got their 💵 to spend!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.