Jack Monroe #220 Has Jack Monroe, director of on a bootstrap ltd paid her tax bill to HMRC yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

She's right about one thing you are bullying Ninnies enjoy my non rinsed hoops with sausage surprise( the surprise is I don't know what the duck they are supposed to be)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
What the frig is this?

View attachment 855689

Has Jack got as sick of eating tinned fish as we have looking at it? Have sausages usurped the sardines?

So many questions. I'm off to ponder the answers while eating lunch (bread from the Warburtons factory, eggs from a free-range chicken's arse somewhere in Gloucestershire, butter from the fridge, salt from the packet of Radox Muscle Soak in the bathroom. It's all interchangeable, innit).
is it wise to use beer batter when recovering? Surely you would need beer to make it?
Jack did clarify it was alcohol free

Reactions: 17
What were the brioche balls all about, and does anyone think she got that mixed up with choux pastry?
Finally! Someone agrees with me. Been saying it since those little balls of sadness appeared.

The truth will out.

Bread =pastry = cake= brick

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You know you’re far too into this nook of Tattle when your Tesco order substitutes pineapple juice with tins of Mel Donte pineapple and you don’t even mind because you’re hoping these could come in use for recreation cooking.

(Already have fish for the cats and water plucked from my home faucet, so am all set)

• Haha
Reactions: 46
One of my kids would monster macaroni cheese with sausages and bacon. Again it’s in tiny bowl/plate.

I bet he doesn’t really like parsley on it though…

Reactions: 28
Isn't most of her food incredibly Salty. I'd be syphoning that cold tap all night.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.