Jack Monroe #220 Has Jack Monroe, director of on a bootstrap ltd paid her tax bill to HMRC yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
cement mixer - baileys and lime
Yogurt and vinegar?! Reminds me of when Babylon used to do Baileys & Prosecco shots that would
curdle in your mouth when you drank it.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I can't find her tweet/insta post now reasonably recently where she said she was only going to buy vegan bacon instead of cheap bacon because ethics. I wanted to see how she worded it, to see if her ethics are different when it comes to Polish sausage. No Linda McCartney stuff left, presumably.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Jacks on Chairs is a work of art and should be up in the Tate Modern stat!

Jack's latest chunky slop has me running very fast, faster than a grifter chasing a £1 note.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I can't find her tweet/insta post now reasonably recently where she said she was only going to buy vegan bacon instead of cheap bacon because ethics. I wanted to see how she worded it, to see if her ethics are different when it comes to Polish sausage. No Linda McCartney stuff left, presumably.
This one?
Screen Shot 2021-02-14 at 14.51.08.png

Screenshot from @Veronicaaa

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I just read the description three times desperately trying to make sense of the random assortment of ingredients and it simply doesn't add up!! Yoghurt? Polish sausage? Vinegar? Her tastebuds are messed up.
When she had a sense of humour bypass, they also took her tastebuds

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What a strange, tiny meal. I guess at least when she's listing where she does her shopping, we're not subjected to her descriptions of food. They rival the food itself in terms of grimness sometimes

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Is she now on holidays during term time. That's nice of her, why does she never take SB anywhere? Genuine question .

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Apparently not 🤷‍♀️
Apologies if this has been asked and answered before. I've always wondered about this and, in this thread title, it seems a good time to ask...

Are there any exemptions to the requirement for companies to publish their accounts? For example, could Jack have argued that she is such an important public person she needs to keep this information out of the public domain for her safety?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.