Jack Monroe #220 Has Jack Monroe, director of on a bootstrap ltd paid her tax bill to HMRC yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cake fork ✅
Saucer ✅
Polish Jack has returned ✅
Fart Jack has lingered ✅

The brown filter LEFT

• Haha
Reactions: 58
They are and she bleeping knows it. She fully takes advantage of them which is why she should not be working for a rehab organisation in any capacity JUST IN CASE HER THERAPISTS POP ON HERE TO TAKE A LOOK.
That's terrible, it only really dawned on me yesterday, people thanking her for vile recipes, sending her money and being so defensive over her etc., and yes, the rehab gives her access to so many more vulnerable people who will bask in the reflected glory of being 'supported' by a minor Griffin celeb

• Sad
Reactions: 38
I just read the description three times desperately trying to make sense of the random assortment of ingredients and it simply doesn't add up!! Yoghurt? Polish sausage? Vinegar? Her tastebuds are messed up.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Does she know that just because she buys an item in a local shop, it doesn't make it a local item? No, she doesn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I did not foresee the return of Polska Jack

That doesn’t look very appetising

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Yogurt and vinegar?! Reminds me of when Babylon used to do Baileys & Prosecco shots that would
curdle in your mouth when you drank it.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I'm really confused as to why she's listing where she got everything.
I think it's playing to Tattle. By doing that they have a comeback if someone (here or anywhere else) were to say "obviously that came from waitrose" or something.

And re grim shots, a mate of mine once drank some bizarre concoction involving Baileys and lime cordial.

It actually smelled okay. But drinking it had the effect of him immediately running to the loo and boaking, not massively surprisingly

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm really confused as to why she's listing where she got everything.
Especially when only a few months ago (or maybe not, Jack time isn't the same as any other other time), she was ranting about how she can't
get to local shops or afford butter, but now she can afford to get yoghurt delivered. I remember the last time she mentioned a milkman I was
actually sad enough to look up how much it cost in Southend to get milk delivered compared to a pint in Asda, but I am busy so I SHAN'T be doing it again but it's certainly going to be more. It certainly wouldn't take long for the difference to cover a pack of butter.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I think it's playing to Tattle. By doing that they have a comeback if someone (here or anywhere else) were to say "obviously that came from waitrose" or something.
Don't worry Jack, no one here is going to accuse you of buying .... that? .... in Waitrose. Also please leave Polish sausages alone x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I don't care where she got it from- yoghurt and vinegar? Have a word.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.