Jack Monroe #219 Why you sob? Russell Hobb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she's bleeping with us. she knows that every time she types the words coming soon, I'll take 5 seconds of my valuable time to type it in my notes app!

either that or she thinks the squigs are so dense that they need hand holding to put the shite together! though of course, no one will ever notice that the recipe never comes apart from us

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
bleeping hell Jack, just make a cake your son would actually want to eat. You know, with chocolate, buttercream, smarties. duck off with that prune shite. Or are you looking for another reason to live tweet the squits again?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
bleeping hell Jack, just make a cake your son would actually want to eat. You know, with chocolate, buttercream, smarties. duck off with that prune shite. Or are you looking for another reason to live tweet the squits again?
I have the sneaking feeling that the Del Monte partnership hasn't died yet.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Considering reasons she bakes cakes for people *ahem vaginas ahem* is that a cunning hint to a new Mrs J?

Just bake a bloody cake, Jack.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.