Jack Monroe #219 Why you sob? Russell Hobb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless that celery has been grown by an expert in growing huge veg that's a very small portion.

If a toughened glass kettle can be smashed by the tap of a hand they are not fit for sale, are dangerous and should be recalled

Please make it makes sense

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Considering reasons she bakes cakes for people *ahem vaginas ahem* is that a cunning hint to a new Mrs J?

Just bake a bloody cake, Jack.
I was about to ask who had been in her fanny now but you beat me to it!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Haha yesterday I said she could barely produce a simple sponge cake and today she's all 'I feel like making a cake'. Poor SB. She seems to be back Twittering all weekend long, what happened to their weekend time being extra precious? Oh aye, she was just talking shite for the 'gram again.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Didn't have any BUTTER !!
Hhhnnnngggn, Jack, you are so bleeping dull. Deadly, mind bogglingly tedious and your wit is as sharp as one of your rusty knives.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
No butter or eggs but apple sauce just happens to be there?

I actually believe she has no eggs as there Would have been one on the sardines if he had any!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
C7A83C2D-A97B-4500-A1C2-FA5FA4C25555.jpeg
4D5DCE34-FFAC-4638-B7AC-A5EF05A09443.jpeg

Remember when Nigella hinted that certain foods gave her the trots? No? Oh, must just be Jack that does that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
She hasn't greased those enamel pie dishes has she? I can't wait to see them removed for serving, like a proper cake should be. She will just photograph them still in the dish though, covered in some shite to disguise the abomination.

And how can something made in an enamel meat pie dish be a traybake?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
She hasn't greased those enamel pie dishes has she? I can't wait to see them removed for serving, like a proper cake should be. She will just photograph them still in the dish though, covered in some shite to disguise the abomination.

And how can something made in an enamel meat pie dish be a traybake?
Whispers we wont see the end result.

Ive have discovered perhaps very late we either see the beginning or end never both.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.