Jack Monroe #219 Why you sob? Russell Hobb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she just dropped it like a regular person.

@Lanie got there first. She’s just dropped it or smashed it against something. None of this over the top whalloping around the kitchen palms first nonsense. Why must she lieeeee?
Cos free kee-tle-ay.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I am astounded, (astounded I say!) at the sheer number of kettles she has owned. I’ve had three in my whole life! Like everyone else, when they break I boil water in a (gasp) saucepan 🤣🤣🤣

And shame on bloody Russell Hobbs. I’m so disgusted with their craven suck-upinness.

PS: off topic - I just want to wave at @MancBee as I’m in Manchester visiting my DS1. I passed some bees (I love the decorative bees on signs and buildings and whatnot) and thought of our Bee!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
That last thread had everything, it was just like old times. Sadly a thread having everything is not a compliment when it comes to Jack, she’s outrageous! I’ve still got the 9 pages of this thread to read so I’m eagerly anticipating her “thanks but no thanks” tweet to Russell Knobs….

@Into_the_tunnel I want to send you and all the other ninnies triggered by Jack lots of love. She is absolutely shameless and 100% dangerous. I appreciate Twitter don’t have the benefit of seeing everything together but I still can’t believe she gets away with so much in plain sight. Jack - there was no pot belly and your nails are shite. Buy SB the Lego, put away the begging bowl and do your step work.

I saw this on another thread and I had to borrow it. I was HOOTING!

60EC942A-A242-4855-8BAB-8C48D884AB8E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
The irony of claiming to set herself on fire (I’m still not over it)🤣 is that she did zero cooking in her shed, she just blended green things that smelt like a “swamp”, the one component that was supposed to be cooked wasn't! Lol

What's she like?!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Just had a massive catch up and the only thing I want to add is that these are the worst spoons Jack owns.
2341F3D8-3BCB-488D-A893-3D239997A6BA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 43
While infuriating, I do find some of the bare faced lies so laughable. Jack knows we have the receipts, jeez even This Morning have the receipts on their website that show she (nearly) set nothing on fire, other than metaphorically the last dregs of her TV career.

Are we doing kettles now in lieu of counting teeth and chairs?

I was a Breville babe but after it fused the kitchen (and needed to replace the wall socket) I now have a cheap Argos one but it has a dodgy lid so now in kettle limbo but will be sure to dodge (the) Russell Hobbs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Guys i have a confession yesterday my neighbour(who is a hoarder) gifted me a kettle. Its red and some brand ive never heard of. Its currently in my loft as a spare for such times i need. Now we have 2 spares. ( I hope she won't be too cross with me)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Guys i have a confession yesterday my neighbour(who is a hoarder) gifted me a kettle. Its red and some brand ive never heard of. Its currently in my loft as a spare for such times i need. Now we have 2 spares. ( I hope she won't be too cross with me)
So you have 3 kettles? Methinks you must be Jack...

• Haha
As a #kettletruther i’m thinking it’s been hit by an implement. Cleaver, golf club, axe, tin opener 😬 edge of work top. It’s the only way I can see it smashing. I am not goin to try and re-enact for you mithering ninnies 😉
It’s a blunt force trauma. Damn you Expert Witness.

Looks like she smashed it into the tap while filling it.

ETA meh, too late...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Just catching up but I’m going to break some tit round my house and tweet appliance companies to see if they’ll give me replacements…😡😡😡

• Haha
Lads, I think it's time I told you have a Swan kettle. It's style over substance and I'm not proud of it. It takes ages to boil and has no special functions. I'm not sure if it's suitable for Frauen with ADHD, sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Just looked up cheap glass kettles and tk max do one for 15 pounds. Reasonable and half the price she paid for the dog. Welcome hun. My fave choc is a boost bars.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Just looked up cheap glass kettles and tk max do one for 15 pounds. Reasonable and half the price she paid for the dog. Welcome hun. My fave choc is a boost bars.
Yeah but not as cheap as FREE dearheart.

Grifters got to grift.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.