Jack Monroe #219 Why you sob? Russell Hobb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all know that Jack will declare the cakes the best ever, so delicious, can't believe her bonkers little mind created such wonders etc etc. When the reality is a) she's got no taste buds and b) is a bleeping liar.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
How is it physically possible for one smol puppy brain to come up with the most unappetising dishes and cakes known to man?

What’s wrong with a Betty Crocker chocolate cake to make with her son and add in the chocolate buttercream for a real treat? Why does she have to dick around and add prunes and pretend she doesn’t have butter or eggs when we all know there’s a local Nisa that can’t wait to see her face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Sorry I’m still emotionally stuck in the pasta dish she served up earlier - I love lemon, I love salt and vinegar, I can’t imagine ever putting salt and vinegar on lemon-y pasta? Surely she’s not far off of creating a Hinch chemical bomb with that acidic combo? You’d be able to unblock your drains with that bad boy !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
I reckon she's made one of these and chucked a packet of nuts on top.

One and done....ooof
I hope for her family she has used one of those.
I remember reading an article about food photography before and the person mentioned chocolate cakes being a nightmare as they are really hard to make not look like tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She's honestly just about put me off chocolate cake with this. Which is quite the achievement #turdinatin

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.