Jack Monroe #219 Why you sob? Russell Hobb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 848746

Her nails are so done by tippex. I wanna go back to schoolšŸŽµ
Just popping in to say pip pip and doff my cap at you mithering ninniesā€¦sorry I havenā€™t been about much, loads going on IRL. Eldest pointed out the nails and reckons I could do a better job with emulsion. Iā€™m very smol, so sheā€™s probably right šŸ¤”

As for the cranberry tit - it looks like somethingā€™s been disembowelled. Anyone seen Fiddy lately?!

Genius thread title, btw šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I miss you lot!

Just popping in to say pip pip and doff my cap at you mithering ninniesā€¦sorry I havenā€™t been about much, loads going on IRL. Eldest pointed out the nails (JMā€™s, not Dear Heart @Lanieā€™s) and reckons I could do a better job with emulsion. Iā€™m very smol, so sheā€™s probably right šŸ¤”

As for the cranberry tit - it looks like somethingā€™s been disembowelled. Anyone seen Fiddy lately?!

Jesus. Quoted myself like a twit, trying to clarify whose nails I was referring to. Itā€™s been too long!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Just popping in to say pip pip and doff my cap at you mithering ninniesā€¦sorry I havenā€™t been about much, loads going on IRL. Eldest pointed out the nails and reckons I could do a better job with emulsion. Iā€™m very smol, so sheā€™s probably right šŸ¤”

Jesus. Quoted myself like a twit, trying to clarify whose nails I was referring to. Itā€™s been too long!!
Nice to see you billy, in summary Mrs B will still think Jack is a bleeping twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She can't help but alter even the smallest of details. Why, I've no idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Using the sardines as a comparator, that plate/bowl is tiny. It is not a serving for an adult, even if you could find one that would eat it.

Once again with the 34p per serving. Where can I buy 2 sardines, 1 stick of celery, one serving of pasta, etc. etc. That sort of pricing is good enough for the smol lil pixie, but not any other food writer.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
I know you guys are on tenterhooks for that recipe. I'm going to blow your minds.

She put sardines, celery, and garlic in a pan. Added salt, pepper, chilli and lemon. I imagine the vinegar came from pickled(!) celery, Hopefully she fried it all in butter, but who knows where Jack is at with butter these days.

In a saucepan, she boiled some spaghetti.

Add them together.

The reason her's cost 34p is cos there's 2 sardines, 3 slices of celery and a kid's portion of spaghetti. Oh, and it lacks actual ingredients.

That'll be Ā£7.99 please everyone. I accept all major forms of payment, sideboards, and Russell Hobb kettles.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
A bad case of ā€œtoo much Quornā€ last night has not been helped by these pictures.

Agree with dear Manc, the size of the witchety grubs celery indicates just how little is in the smol, overpriced, Sophie Conran for portmerion saucers.

She needs stopping.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Just misread this as ā€œJust done the costings for my shite..ā€ and I donā€™t think I have ever made a more perfect mistakeā€¦

BB1D93CC-00D7-4129-9A63-C801035E8653.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.