Jack Monroe #219 Why you sob? Russell Hobb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I spent hours of my life working on that timeline and I still don't know what happened. We need a Gant Chart, a full-time project manager, several researchers and an admin assistant on full pay (I suggest the living wage) to have any chance of getting to the bottom of it.

The only thing I'm confident of is that she was lying, because all those tales in the timeline cannot be simultaneously true.
And let's not forget Peeky Mink had Covid before Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Frau, this thread *chefs kiss

I’ve been laughing all day, @BeautifulTrauma you deserve a medal 🏅 for services to the cabal. I’ve been making an actual traybake today and pleased to report it does not look or smell like tit.

As for the fishy pasta yesterday, I was convinced it was pineapple on top of the fish. I was actually relived when I read it was celery.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Come on, if I can make the prune tit in a dish traybake, someone can attempt the cremated sardine in spaghetti tomorrow!

I thought chefs always posted pictures of them eating their produce and saying how it tastes. Jack hasn’t even done one of her tucking into it 😱 I feel like I am the solitary person in the world to eat prune, apple sauce and cocoa powder cake.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Come on, if I can make the prune tit in a dish traybake, someone can attempt the cremated sardine in spaghetti tomorrow!

I thought chefs always posted pictures of them eating their produce and saying how it tastes. Jack hasn’t even done one of her tucking into it 😱 I feel like I am the solitary person in the world to eat prune, apple sauce and cocoa powder cake.
Okay, okay. 🙋‍♀️ Unfortunately, I don't have sardines in the cupboard. Can shop tomorrow and cook on Tuesday?

ETA Only cos I'll be home too late tomorrow, I'm 🎤 BUSY!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Nobody can agree on the best Protestant traybake, but everyone can agree that Jack’s is both the worst AND not a traybake
Er the best Protestant traybake is hands down 15s and anyone who says otherwise is a big spidey liar.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Isn’t this just proof that she isn’t even on a Grunka? She is live keeping up, we talk about portion sizes and here we go. If that fork is a normal fork, I reckon the size of that portion length wise is about 2.5 (at a push) inches. That is actual fairy dust for a meal.

I have never heard of any chef who is one and done like she is 😂 It’s getting ridiculous now like steeping food in their own juices. She just has this way of making food sound so unappealing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.