Jack Monroe #219 Why you sob? Russell Hobb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now my Kindle app informs me that Cooking on a Bootstrap is on sale for 99p, should anyone fancy treating themselves. Jack is all up in my notifications today 😑

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Fahrenheit 106 was allegedly her temperature when she had Covid. The most Covidy Covid that anyone has ever had.

Whilst in the grip of the virus, she went to the chippy for a chippy tea and the paper shop to buy multiple copies of the Daily Express. Anyone new to this thread would think us mithering ninny bullies made this lot up. No, dear readers - the receipts are here in these threads.
I'll definitely read that thread again now! You forget the fine details 😂
Re her covid chip shop visit - I think she didn't just go straight to one but trailed round the town visiting several, but they were shut. Unbelievable.

• Angry
Reactions: 37
I love how we initially liked the trifle defender just because she saw through Jack, and, well, defended her trifle.

But it turns out she’s also such a cool person. I love her Twitter, you read through it and think “ah, THIS is how good a food writer’s Twitter can be!”.

She highlights so much in her local community, but then also shows the work of food writers and recipes from all over the world. You can tell she has such a keen interest in it all and knows her stuff.
Then you look at Jack’s tweets in comparison and they’re even more 👀
Trifley D you are a queen!

• Heart
Reactions: 82
I love how we initially liked the trifle defender just because she saw through Jack, and, well, defended her trifle.

But it turns out she’s also such a cool person. I love her Twitter, you read through it and think “ah, THIS is how good a food writer’s Twitter can be!”.

She highlights so much in her local community, but then also shows the work of food writers and recipes from all over the world. You can tell she has such a keen interest in it all and knows her stuff.
Couldn't agree more. Trifley D... ♥ 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
So I’ve been reading the trifle thread and the one following, which is basically Jack being smug about Christmas lunch. She’s so far made cauliflower cheese stuffing (what the duck) and parsnip mash in the slow cooker.

From the Covid japes, I can only conclude she’s lying by the fact she didn’t live tweet her trip to the testing centre and then her subsequent test result. She would never have missed an opportunity for sympathy. That’s for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
If you don’t have any bread, cake crumbs will do. Or you could scoop them up from your bird table…crumbs are crumbs are crumbs, innit?!
@BeautifulTrauma you truly are a superstar. Mrs. B observed wisely that your cake would ‘probably give the whole cabal the shits just from looking at the bleeping thing. Still looks better than Jack’s though (and I bet her fingernails are cleaner)’ 🤣
Great to see you back, Billy B. With your eldest now chiming in too, are you a full household of Jack watchers n 'haterz' yet?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So I’ve been reading the trifle thread and the one following, which is basically Jack being smug about Christmas lunch. She’s so far made cauliflower cheese stuffing (what the duck) and parsnip mash in the slow cooker.

From the Covid japes, I can only conclude she’s lying by the fact she didn’t live tweet her trip to the testing centre and then her subsequent test result. She would never have missed an opportunity for sympathy. That’s for sure.
Have you got to the bit about the missing roasties ? ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Have you got to the bit about the missing roasties ? ‘
The part where she conducts a house vote that she will always win and deprives LJC and SB of one of their favourite foods? If so, yes.

So, I think she cosplays the stereotype what she believes a harangued masculine lesbian is like. So constantly doing everything for everyone, everything is a bother, why can’t people just leave me alone. The same as with LJC, everything is her fault, I’m just the poor victim in all of this clearing up the mess they make because they NEED me for everything in life. Making out she’s not really interested in her partner but she’s had a literal breakdown because SHE LEFT.

NB. I have absolutely nothing against masculine lesbians, but after reading up on Grace in the Katy-Lee and Libby-Mae thread, albeit Grace is 15 years younger and other masculine lesbians, I’ve noticed these types of common things with the way they behave. It’s really odd she believes that that’s her way to behave or show love to a partner or child.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

🙋‍♀️ Me too sidey, she’s an absolute queen, along with her very dedicated highlights of her own locality, if she’s goes somewhere else she’s all over every little foodie venue with massive praise and promotion. On top of that she’s funny, entertaining, has skillz and is constantly promoting other chefs/cooks books. All round good 🥚

• Haha
  • Heart
I don't imagine her slop/drain hair manual is dropping any time soon. She said early December for the world's densest brioche but she didn't specify which December and it's probably just a blog post.

I am sorry to say I have spotted the first sign of the local glove population in its annual decline :cry:

a glove deceased.jpg

#nofilter #nophotoshop #noeditingofanykind #noreally #imnotlying #whywouldilie #randomexclamationsofappreciation #autumnjoy #glovesofinstagram

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
I don't imagine her slop/drain hair manual is dropping any time soon. She said early December for the world's densest brioche but she didn't specify which December and it's probably just a blog post.

I am sorry to say I have spotted the first sign of the local glove population in its annual decline :cry:

View attachment 852187

#nofilter #nophotoshop #noeditingofanykind #noreally #imnotlying #whywouldilie #randomexclamationsofappreciation #autumnjoy #glovesofinstagram
Lovely vivid colours. Are you standing in a sunbeam?

• Haha
Yes dear heart, a very powerful sunbeam that has a suspiciously similar effect to adjusting the colour temperature in photoshop but it's not that. It may also have something to do with the fact I have taken to wearing a pink curtain like a cape when I go off on my jaunts but that's largely for my own benefit, I don't think it has any impact on my immediate surroundings.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.