Jack Monroe #219 Why you sob? Russell Hobb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could someone give me a hint to find Trifle Defender on twitter if that's allowed? I like following good foodie accounts

Reactions: 18
Could someone give me a hint to find Trifle Defender on twitter if that's allowed? I like following good foodie accounts
If you scroll down Mommy' tweets there is an exchange from '1 day' ago about the celeriac dish. TD has a cactus after her name x

• Heart
Reactions: 23
First name same as SNP leader
Second name same as Windy of “camberwick green” fame (or if that’s too random - surname same as famous author who wrote death of a sales man) 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Being charitable about Triflegate, I suspect Jack was intending for it to come across as tongue in cheek/bantz, but she's so charmless it just read as weirdly mean-spirited. And hugely ironic, considering the quality of her own offering.

We're almost a year on from the shortest long Covid that ever Covided and I STILL can't make sense of the alleged timeline. First it was one of SB's teachers who tested positive so they all had to self-isolate, then LJC got it, then Jack got it and said she was roughly "three weeks in" which would place the time she got it WAY before the teacher supposedly did, and meant she would have been symptomatic while scampering to very important meetings with her schoolboy satchel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I concur, Trifley D's account is fab. I adore the confirmation that at least one person in the 'industry' has seen the pink light when it comes to Jack, and she wasn't afraid to say it either. She also politely called her out over the Long Covid after 3 days too which was just 😘👌. I LOVE that she has so much interaction with Mom, too. Must really grind Jack's beanz.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
First name same as SNP leader
Second name same as Windy of “camberwick green” fame (or if that’s too random - surname same as famous author who wrote death of a sales man) 🤯
Look at her pineapple rum and banana cake
1813FCBD-C537-4ED6-903B-3D3AB758247F.jpeg

Eat your heart out Mel donte

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Great to see you back, Billy B. With your eldest now chiming in too, are you a full household of Jack watchers n 'haterz' yet?
It’s usually one or the other of us who trips over a (let me get this right) ‘MAC eye’ (??), or stubs a toe on a chocolate maverick brick…smallest is too smol to truly appreciate the art of gritting, but we’re getting there as a family 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I hate trifle. Its foul all of it.

I normally just eat icecream along with the children or a bit of chocolate cake. Christmas puddings are all not or me.

I usually just have starter and main course.

Someone should really tell her if your chocolate cake looks like a case of norvo virus then you should not judge others.
Babe, same.

Sorry but trifle can get in the bin - too many competing textures (well the ones from my childhood were).

Do we think there will be a trifle gate 2 this Christmas? We should have Christmas bingo and predict how many slow cookers will be involved in ruining Christmas dinner amongst other crimes to food.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I know we’ve moved away from the prune cake, but this comment wins for me
I am no good at posting a screenshot, but the reply I like that Jack has failed to answer..... "what did it taste like?"

There's a few other comments that are either not impressed, and some others definitely taking the piss.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Being charitable about Triflegate, I suspect Jack was intending for it to come across as tongue in cheek/bantz, but she's so charmless it just read as weirdly mean-spirited. And hugely ironic, considering the quality of her own offering.

We're almost a year on from the shortest long Covid that ever Covided and I STILL can't make sense of the alleged timeline. First it was one of SB's teachers who tested positive so they all had to self-isolate, then LJC got it, then Jack got it and said she was roughly "three weeks in" which would place the time she got it WAY before the teacher supposedly did, and meant she would have been symptomatic while scampering to very important meetings with her schoolboy satchel.

I spent hours of my life working on that timeline and I still don't know what happened. We need a Gant Chart, a full-time project manager, several researchers and an admin assistant on full pay (I suggest the living wage) to have any chance of getting to the bottom of it.

The only thing I'm confident of is that she was lying, because all those tales in the timeline cannot be simultaneously true.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I spent hours of my life working on that timeline and I still don't know what happened. We need a Gant Chart, a full-time project manager, several researchers and an admin assistant on full pay (I suggest the living wage) to have any chance of getting to the bottom of it.

The only thing I'm confident of is that she was lying, because all those tales in the timeline cannot be simultaneously true.
Don’t forget the accountant

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.