Jack Monroe #121 Fahrenheit 106

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have gained all the enjoyment I can out of the £4.34 christmas dinner and I wanna new recipe! If I am kept entertained over the christmas period I pledge to donate £10 to Magic Brekky.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Happy Christmas Eve Frauen und Herren, hope everyone is doing ok... thank you all for providing so much entertainment since I joined in September...
Jack strikes me as someone who’ll never be happy with her presents so am fairly sure there’ll be some festive chaos 🎄
Bring it on I say!

She claims rather a lot of luxe-y looking things as gifts (which she may or may not gift to herself!) Seems strange to me, as an adult she still gets 'big' presents, but each to their own I guess

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She claims rather a lot of luxe-y looking things as gifts (which she may or may not gift to herself!) Seems strange to me, as an adult she still gets 'big' presents, but each to their own I guess
She seems like the type who would have a tantrum if her gifts weren't to her liking, even at her big age.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Screenshot_20201224-100130~2.png

She really has some anger issues.

_20201224_100219.JPG

Better than what you'd create, Jack!

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Jack completed COVID in record time! Christmas chaos incoming, thank you Jack, always wanting to entertain her 'fans'* 🥰🥰🥰

*us

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
A97C91D2-2112-4DB0-8AC2-6763A1A0C38E.jpeg

It’s alright, luv, don’t stress. When we see the tit you come up with, we normally just cry.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Jack completed COVID in record time! Christmas chaos incoming, thank you Jack, always wanting to entertain her 'fans'* 🥰🥰🥰

*us
She's so bleeping predictable. Has to be better for Christmas so she can do her Christmas dinner and tweet about it to get likes. Such a lying piece of tit.

• Angry
Reactions: 42

*us
Yes and we wasted the ‘gone viral’ thread title now she is recovered. 2020 can’t get any worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It's a good engagement strategy though, her followers will be responding with their take on triffle ("I like mine with a layer of rinsed spaghetti-O's"), so good for the stats etc.

Or, she's trying to be cute by 'berating' the BBC for the thing she does herself all the bleeping time (but worse).

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Just had a look to see if Jack's ever written a trifle recipe (so we can see how to do it the 'correct' way) and can't find anything 🤔
This is her stunning looking fruit cocktail cake though.

Screen Shot 2020-12-24 at 10.06.31.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.