Jack Monroe #212 Oh shhh, grenaaaaaade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Friendly neighbourhood mod post: best not to post anything about SBs dad here.
Apologies, didn’t mean to doxx, head still vibrating from gongs*
*or just from lying next to some bird who snored for the entire time and killed my cosmic energy.

Just trust me, frauen. He’s SB’s full time parent with supervised visits from Father Jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Apologies, didn’t mean to doxx, head still vibrating from gongs*
*or just from lying next to some bird who snored for the entire time and killed my cosmic energy.

Just trust me, frauen. He’s SB’s full time parent with supervised visits from Father Jack.
It was silly of Jack to use names, but it’s best not to post any details about him here - we need to have the higher ground here seeing as she shows no regard over private details about her family.
What mithering ninnies we are!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
In the first of those 582 tweets she says that last year she went through a breakdown but didn't realise it at the time and kept it from people!? But she didn't stop bleeping talking about it all year long!

She's being very pleasant to people tonight. I do hope this means she's genuinely turned a corner and has learned from the very many chaoses she's made for herself (I don't wish her ill as a fellow human being; I just want her to stop grifting/lying, manipulating people, and to take responsibility for her own mess). But we've seen this act before, and it never lasts. Within a week she's usually back to telling people to duck off and starting pile-ons.

What the duck is a meat sack?
Sounds 90% vegan...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
View attachment 804268View attachment 804269
All a joke and engagement to her. She hasn’t changed one iota.
She does this doesn't she? Long tales of woe and angst. Then when she has the requisite sympathy and attention she is plucky jokey larrikin Jack. Basking in how brave she has been.
I really wish her no ill. But her constant need for validation from strangers is baffling.
And her snoring sleeping son? Just no. Should be private.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I was just thinking that, she’s loving all this. To think some of us were actually worried about her the other day.

I think it’s usually meant to mean the human body. It really gives me the ick.
The comedown from this will be unpleasant. Although she may get some real journalists sniffing around as stuff like this would be (vom) inspirational to some people. To the people it makes feel utterly hopeless and despondent, duck them.

She’ll probably rewrite it a la Potatoes and maybe get a Guardian article. Or a Grocers mag advertorial. Who knows, maybe Carole Malone will go AWAY again and she can slither back into the Express.

I do not like her very much at all. Not at all.

But hey! Xmas Strictly! No IACGMOOH after her mental health posts, they could never.

A401D7EB-562B-4BE5-A3B0-499F07504B94.jpeg
78CFE945-0261-4A6E-BB5D-BFA18BB80C01.jpeg

She is high as a kite, on attention. Also, stealing recipes. COUGH slimming world COUGH.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I wish she would stop. I’m trying to sleep. She is after THAT MAN again. Is she sober?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
PS - Thought you had said bong bath instead of gong bath, but both sound ... fabulous
Much as a bong bath sounds bangin I have to teach a class of bored 20 year olds about social constructionism tomorrow so a lady in harem pants clinking wind chimes over my head in a scout hut was the order of the evening.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I wish she would stop. I’m trying to sleep. She is after THAT MAN again. Is she sober?
She wasn’t even tagged in that tweet and it was from 7 hours ago!

Edited to add, the person she was replying to about recipe plagiarism has a column in The Telegraph. 🤔

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Oh no she’s gone to bed with the phone that’s not what we meant!
BTW she sleeps nekkid, who had thirsty on today’s bingo card?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
The comedown from this will be unpleasant. Although she may get some real journalists sniffing around as stuff like this would be (vom) inspirational to some people. To the people it makes feel utterly hopeless and despondent, duck them.

She’ll probably rewrite it a la Potatoes and maybe get a Guardian article. Or a Grocers mag advertorial. Who knows, maybe Carole Malone will go AWAY again and she can slither back into the Express.

I do not like her very much at all. Not at all.

But hey! Xmas Strictly! No IACGMOOH after her mental health posts, they could never.

View attachment 804284View attachment 804285
She is high as a kite, on attention. Also, stealing recipes. COUGH slimming world COUGH.
And BBC good food guide. Vegan banana bread anyone?

• Angry
Reactions: 42
I knew she wasn't going to sleep when she said she was. Far too pleased with herself.

As for plagiarising recipes - luckily for her if she did steal anyone's they would hardly want to admit to it. So she is quite safe there :sick:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.