Jack Monroe #211 Undercover Tory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s had a LOT of facial expressions,
I've said it before, I'm saying it again; Jack has a head for every occasion.

I love how magic select always omits her eyes, every time! Have to remember to add them back in hahahahaha! Plus, you find some right kooky articles attached to the head source.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The grift still works with her tip jar open. In fact it works better as she’s turning down money. Truly a saint.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
What's Florida Orange? It sounds like something from the 70s when a tiny glass of orange juice was served as a starter in the Rio Stakis steakhouse

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
A8561F34-79F8-49C4-955A-482BE20B3912.jpeg

I really, really hate that we look like the baddies for sharing stuff like this but I used to think Jack lied to herself that she deserved all her fame and earnings and honestly couldn’t see the grift but now it’s just too well performed. Too polished. Too perfect. I really did hope that she had changed but if anything she is worse and more dangerous.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
If she is struggling then fair enough….. but I would have thought if i was just about hanging onto sobriety the last thing I would be doing is posting on twitter.

and if she is struggling then I hope she gets the help she needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Well meaning people in the media will now think twice about booking her if it’s so upsetting to her to do this work, it’s a risk. I still expect the double page spread every weekend, Saint Jack lying about Tattle and recounting how we drove her to lose her sobriety. Things we saw and documented repackaged and gaslit as trolling.

Am I imagining/misremembering a whole Jack narrative where she talked about AA meetings being unhelpful for her/ implied potential abuse?
Is this canon?
Once, yes. But she crowdsourced some new people ‘for a friend’ and now coincidentally she has some super secret mega recovery friends.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
@flotsam. Spot on about how tit and derivative her "writing" is. She copies other writers style especially Mom. My hole has been turned inside out from cringing so many times now I may need proctological treatment.
Abysmal.😡

• Haha
Reactions: 39
if i was just about hanging onto sobriety the last thing I would be doing is posting on twitter.
Or going into pubs for pints with politicians.

Did anyone on Twitter even mention the pint thing, or was it another direct response to the Cabal?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.