Jack Monroe #211 Undercover Tory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is SO obvious that the reason she is wearing a hat in the first pic is to hide her hair.

Further proof they were taken at the same time/same day.
Hiding her fingernails in both too, another dead giveaway if they were on show.

I hate being so cynical, but it's all performative nonsense.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Ah Jack's playing dress up again, how sweet.

In other news, Vlad just got me with the Jack-donates-bicycle story 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 36
If she honestly thinks ‘bullies’ on the internet are the reason for her issues then she really needs to sack her therapist.

• Heart
Knew she'd reframe her crappy history of behaviour as a consequence of 'bullying'. Said it months ago, as did others.

• Heart
@LennyBriscoe hope you feel better soon.

I agree with the baggage things i have had to deal with some tit in my life, but actually very few people know about it literally my immediate family. I have had regular depression and a bit of post partum, luckily i got myself sorted with support.

She needs to talk to her friends and build a network with them, not the twitterings.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
How many before and after pics has there been?

Also, she’s had iPhones, could get the mates numbers from icloud rather than guilting people into messaging her? How about checking in with others than expect them to chase :rolleyes:

Reactions: 37
New thread

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Hiding her fingernails in both too, another dead giveaway if they were on show.

I hate being so cynical, but it's all performative nonsense.
Of course they were both taken today. It’s obvious. She’s not even trying any more, is she? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Fellowship frau if you please, which is step 4 and why is it relevant that she read out all the awful stuff to the therapist during that step (yes I could google but I value the insight and knowledge of the cabal plus the bs filter)Edit - thanks detective L Brisco x
It’s a moral inventory you write down, step 5 is running through it with a sponsor. It can really differ depending on your sponsor but also to include ppl who can’t read or write (not uncommon) so could be anything from a life story that you discuss to an excel sheet you’ve done in tabular format. Not read this in full but the bullet point listings Here are quite pertinent points. The whole point is honesty and acknowledging you’re not a passive victim in your own life, you can be an active participant who decides how you respond to triggers. It’s a v effective form of therapy (ime) and why I now focus my therapy time on CBT rather than talking therapy as im at peace with my childhood and have some level of resilience?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.