Jack Monroe #211 Undercover Tory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also why are the sideboards empty. Whats the point in having them if you have nothing to put on them, just unnecessary wastes of space.

Reactions: 31
Are we due a 'forced to give up my pretty little bungalow' pre Christmas chaos? Send doggos donations

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Are those.... lightbulbs... sitting on the sideboard? Maybe there's going to be another sale .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
The empty shelves are for our benefit.
Thats the strategy!

Thats why the kid looks bored shes probably set it all up and took weird pics and hes like huh? Im just eating me dinner mum?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Also why are the sideboards empty. Whats the point in having them if you have nothing to put on them, just unnecessary wastes of space.
Itโ€™s so us mithering ninnies cannot slowly, softly and gently forensically pick through the contents of them ๐Ÿ˜‰

ETA beat me too it @MancBee

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thats the strategy!

Thats why the kid looks bored shes probably set it all up and took weird pics and hes like huh? Im just eating me dinner mum?!
They're probably playing one last game before it's popped into the trolley of sadness along with the lightbulbs and ready to hit the long road to Cash Converters in the morning๐ŸŽป

Back in the real world, Not so SB has been told to sit there while MamaPapa takes a photo before grabbing the charger for his Switch and heading back upstairs to finish reading Gangsta Granny or whatever.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
She seems to have gained a lot of real estate...is Jack playing at being her grandad/dad? ๐Ÿ  ๐Ÿก ๐Ÿจ ๐Ÿš‰ ๐Ÿจ

Jack just picked up a chance care โ€œYOU HAVE NOT PAID YOUR TAXES go straight to jail and do not pass goโ€

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The empty shelves are for our benefit.

Big Competitive Mama vibes too.

Cilla 'ere!! ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿฆฐ Haven't seen any mention of the nice chap that Louisa is pictured with on a couple of her IG posts. May well be a relative, friend or colleague, or could it be a new partner? Is this the reason that Jack seemed to have such a sudden and unexpected meltdown on the same day that Louisa was flying out for a nice weekend break? I know nothing about her relationship history, so she could easily be bisexual or had / having a bit of a midlife experiment. Everyone is free to have whatever relationship feels right at different times of their life, so there is no reason why it should be assumed that her next partner will be female. Part of me is of course saying this is none of my business, but they are of a similar age and do seem very happy together in the photos. ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ‘จ?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Well goodness me! A world mental health day post less than 2 hrs after I noted that she hadnโ€™t done one, and only four hours before the day is over!

Still, better late than never, eh Jack? ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ

One small point though; try not to be so me me me me - itโ€™s about uplifting and helping others. TRY.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.