Jack Monroe #211 Undercover Tory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those 100 days apart photos are from the same day. The eyebrows, lips and weight give it way. (I don't mean that in a bullying way, every one's weight fluctuates over 100 days).

More bullshit to get all the attention on her. And it wasn't 'her' tv show either!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Did she have a tv show? Or a slot as a guest presenter on a TV show?

Genuine question?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Up and down like a flipping yo-yo. Happy to be corrected, but isn’t a key part of addressing addiction, taking responsibility? This is another post blaming others. Also, why does it always have to be from the depths of despair to the light coming back to her eyes, accompanied by before and after photos? Sorry for the long sentences, but I find the whole performance so frustrating! Jack, focus on your real life, not this unhealthy need for validation from strangers on social media. God, I need a lie down!
There’s so much in that post that doesn’t add up but tbh I’m sick and tired of her tit and writing essays.

Would be really interested to hear how other fellows feel about it tbh. Like she’s definitely stepped it up with this recent tit, it’s horrible I don’t even want to read it tbh. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Also i dont mean to sterotype but isnt the first pic like a classic hobo pic? Its interesting that she chose to use that photo rather then the one with her wearing the diana jumper... She carefully picked the one where she looks like someone down on their luck and then one with her smartly dressed.

I dress pretty much the same all the time, so if i was drunk i would look the same as i always do unless i was out out.

Perhaps i have gotten it wrong though.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Jack's first depressed picture is just me leaving the house most days.

My fella jokes that there are other colours besides black but once an emo always an emo 🤷😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
It is SO obvious that the reason she is wearing a hat in the first pic is to hide her hair.

Further proof they were taken at the same time/same day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
One of my top 5 favourite things is when social media blogger activists take obvious selfies of their worst days (weeping, sobbing, dressed in black in poor light, curled up in a ball weeping) just in case it becomes important later to show before/after pics

I find it so moving and sincere, not like a dramatic arts school class 101 at all

I have a new phone but want to come back from the dark wilderness: DM me your number

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Also i dont mean to sterotype but isnt the first pic like a classic hobo pic? Its interesting that she chose to use that photo rather then the one with her wearing the diana jumper... She carefully picked the one where she looks like someone down on their luck and then one with her smartly dressed.

I dress pretty much the same all the time, so if i was drunk i would look the same as i always do unless i was out out.

Perhaps i have gotten it wrong though.
Channelling Ian Beale’s troubled era

• Haha
Reactions: 92
Just because we know Jack can put on one of those smiles anytime she wants, here is one in the middle of the time she was talking about above (4th May 2021).

View attachment 803792
(Edit- I do feel for her, I do, but

1. Are we the bullies?
2. Before and after pictures really are not my thing and should not be used in regards to MH in my opinion.
3. I am not convinced the therapy has worked with respect to SM.)
Yes, I say with 100% certainty we’re the “bullies”. I can show you 10 pictures of me (I hate having my picture taken) where if I thought back, I could pinpoint I wasn’t feeling great mentally. It’s what “we do” isn’t it? I have never, ever taken a photograph or asked someone else to take a photo of me when I feel like utter tit. Odd behaviour imo.

I can guarantee nothing she said in her Step 4 would shock or horrify most people in AA. I have been blessed with opportunities to sponsor and I know that whatever anyone writes in their 4 and shares in their 5 is important to them, it’s eaten away at them for a long time and they recognise the importance of freeing themselves from it. Never once have I been shocked because life experience and attending AA meetings over a number of years have opened my eyes to the harrowing reality of some people’s lives. She’s always got to be the “best” or the “worst” at everything.

I pray Jack has a good sponsor, one not prepared to take her bullshit - I certainly walked into meetings with an appalling attitude of entitlement and feeling like I’d had it so much worse than everyone else, and it was the honest people of AA who had seen thousands of people with the same attitude who helped me get on track.

This whole “you could write a book about my therapy sessions” bullshit gets on my wick too. Everyone has history, everyone has baggage, everyone has issues. Why not just be grateful you either get your therapy from the NHS or you can afford to pay privately and BE HUMBLE.

For someone talking aboutself-harm and suicide on an open platform the other day, she’s showing an alarming lack of awareness for her followers. I’m done with this walloper, I’m off to punch myself squarely in the face. I’ve had a crappy day myself today. Maybe I’ll feel better if I took a picture of my sad face and pop it on my socials for my wee group of followers to ask why I’m behaving like a tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 94
If she was on more than just alcohol does that mean she could have been indulging at roughly the same time as her bullying campaign aimed at DW, in which she very publicly attempted to shame him for succumbing to these similar, self-destructive habits? But she wants now, apparently, sympathy for her own self-diagnosed addictive tendencies, the very same traits that she then wanted her monkeys to attack someone else for?

Then and now, ninnies, then and now…

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Tom Kerridge had an alcohol addiction. He has spoken about it openly and honestly, and without self pity. Nigella has had many tragedies in her life, and doesn’t wail about it. In fact, on Twitter and Instagram she is a positive beacon of light! I think if someone is in the public eye, they have to draw a line between the public and private aspects of their life. For their own sanity, if nothing else.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
There’s so much in that post that doesn’t add up but tbh I’m sick and tired of her tit and writing essays.

Would be really interested to hear how other fellows feel about it tbh. Like she’s definitely stepped it up with this recent tit, it’s horrible I don’t even want to read it tbh. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
It's manipulation, and it's working. You're watching people being deceived in real time and you can't do anything to stop it without making yourself look bad in the process. And because you're a decent person, in the back of your mind you're thinking, 'this person genuinely is very unwell'. But also 'this person is so dense they don't understand how good they have it, they're throwing away all their one in a million chances'. It's conflicting and confusing and difficult to watch.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Fellowship frau if you please, which is step 4 and why is it relevant that she read out all the awful stuff to the therapist during that step (yes I could google but I value the insight and knowledge of the cabal plus the bs filter)Edit - thanks detective L Brisco x

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.