Jack Monroe #211 Undercover Tory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
F840B5A8-0A68-43D6-B1A0-F4659A86CE51.jpeg
672423FE-8BA4-409E-87BF-12D4E0C8639F.jpeg

Doing ok and back for good! Well done, Jack. I wish you good health, truly. Any chance of apologising for the horrendously triggering tit you wrote on friday?

I’ve been expecting this for a loooong time, just in a broadsheet not a grid post in the middle of strictly.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
I like how she's posted this at peak engagement time on a Sunday evening.

Obviously a complete coincidence, your honour.... :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Are we bullies?

We don’t take it to her socials?

If this thread is so bad why doesn’t she name and shame?

A lot of what I read on here is holding her to account for her actions

• Heart
Reactions: 47
It's like those weightloss before and afters where the only difference is that they're standing upright and not slouching with their stomach pushed out for the before.

Especially with the all black costume brand new outfit having been bought for the photoshoot.
God why oh why does she have to do these posts though ? They’re just to create more attention and repeat the usual spiel about nearly never making it etc etc. I just think she’d be better off not posting anything and just living her life ! These posts are a big deal and surely put more pressure on her and she must get people hassling her for advice that might be stressful to her. It’s got to be all about HER doing this for herself, no one else, so why keep rehashing the before and after pics that clearly were on same day 🙃 idiot. And as anyone will tell you, people who are unwell can actually look pretty alright, that’s the whole point that you’d never know if someone was struggling. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Regardless of the authenticity of the before and after, if she is happier now than she was then, then that is a good thing.

However, there really should be a TW on her Instagram post. It is traumatic to read and like the ones on Friday, could be triggering to her followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
View attachment 803807View attachment 803808
Doing ok and back for good! Well done, Jack. I wish you good health, truly. Any chance of apologising for the horrendously triggering tit you wrote on friday?

I’ve been expecting this for a loooong time, just in a broadsheet not a grid post in the middle of strictly.

The stuff on Friday and this stuff too. What is she implying here....and who is she laying the blame on? Bullies?

She knows all about bullying.Coz I clearly recall Jack ranting her way into a job in a narc rage at Jamie Oliver, as well as openly setting her many followers on him. To the point where she admitted her wrongdoing, and said that she had apologised (but had no response). In other words, bullying. A pattern of behaviour that she’s repeated over and over in the short period between DKL and now on various hapless people (school teacher).

Therapy has had no effect if she cannot and will not look at her own behaviours/wrongdoings.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 43
not now jack. it's strictly horny posting time!
I wasn’t sure whether to say this here or on the Strictly thread but I thought not many people here would know who Jack Monroe is (#saltylenny)

But…Strictly Pro Karen Hauer reminds me a bit of Jack. I think it’s the mouth area and the short hair but every time I see Karen I get a bit confused and start to question whether Jack’s Strictly dreams have been realised

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The stuff on Friday and this stuff too. What is she implying here....and who is she laying the blame on? Bullies?

She knows all about bullying.Coz I clearly recall Jack ranting her way into a job in a narc rage at Jamie Oliver, as well as openly setting her many followers on him. To the point where she admitted her wrongdoing, and said that she had apologised (but had no response). In other words, bullying. A pattern of behaviour that she’s repeated over and over in the short period between DKL and now on various hapless people (school teacher).

Therapy has had no effect if she cannot and will not look at her own behaviours/wrongdoings.
What a brilliant post.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So that ‘fugue state’ she was in when she posted some of the stuff she did (I can’t remember quite which one it was) happened before she sought help?

Reactions: 33
Anyone else watching those big yellow-handed attention-seeking crabs on BBC1? Each one reminded me of a different bingo square.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think this sort of thing is really misleading and harmful as someone still can plaster on a smile and wear a bright outfit whilst still feel utterly wretched inside. People who are struggling with mental health don't always look miserable and dress in black.
Glad shes coming out the other side, she still has big sad eyes though. Good luck!

Reactions: 11
Up and down like a flipping yo-yo. Happy to be corrected, but isn’t a key part of addressing addiction, taking responsibility? This is another post blaming others. Also, why does it always have to be from the depths of despair to the light coming back to her eyes, accompanied by before and after photos? Sorry for the long sentences, but I find the whole performance so frustrating! Jack, focus on your real life, not this unhealthy need for validation from strangers on social media. God, I need a lie down!

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.