Jack Monroe #211 Undercover Tory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since the tv show. Not before the tv show that you got by tantrumming, bullying and sad fishing. Nice try Jack, good to see the light back in your eyes it’s been *checks notes weeks/months/years

• Haha
Reactions: 58
duck Off jack you bleeping fucker! Of course you’ve made WMHD about YOU! A couple of vanity hashtags but no sign posting to help or resources. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 57
anyway, you cannot buy all those properties with the only M600 she seems to have spent. she has an awful lot of M10s, rents are higher than that on most of the properties she owns.

I think what I'm getting at is - it's a set up!

yours forensically,

a monopoly expert frau

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I think this sort of thing is really misleading and harmful as someone still can plaster on a smile and wear a bright outfit whilst still feel utterly wretched inside. People who are struggling with mental health don't always look miserable and dress in black.
They do in Jack’s-land-of-stereotypes, you sad hausfrau!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just because we know Jack can put on one of those smiles anytime she wants, here is one in the middle of the time she was talking about above (4th May 2021).

35CC22B1-2E9A-48B3-8193-6498C0C62826.jpeg

(Edit- I do feel for her, I do, but

1. Are we the bullies?
2. Before and after pictures really are not my thing and should not be used in regards to MH in my opinion.
3. I am not convinced the therapy has worked with respect to SM.)

• Heart
Reactions: 65
duck me! All that time some of you were saying Jack looked like she was ‘on something’ and I totally dismissed it, not thinking that she would have been at all. I was only saying the other day that she looked puffy faced. Some of you were right, she really was taking other substances as well as booze. And it was all us mithering ninnies that apparently drove her to it.
More realistically, I reckon she realised how badly she’d done on Saturday Kitchen and This Morning and that sent her into a downward spiral. As @kachoochoo would say, ‘Who bleeping knows.’

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Gonna take a wild guess that she had that giant stash of pills in weird, improper storage stacks way before her Tattle thread took off, just sayin

• Haha
Reactions: 45
That hat....very "Benny from Crossroads". And ...100 days apart? Goodness, that's when I started following this forum. Maybe there are receipts from the actual day?

Reactions: 30
The playground bullying is strong with this one. Do you know some of us wear glasses to be able to see, not for cosplay reasons?

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Curious. The bullying has been for 18 months, but her parents said she's been missing for 7 years. In my quirky little brain, that means the bullying isn't the underlying problem as has been implied.

The burning question of course is whether the therapists filled more lever arch files than Jack printing all the Tattle pages!

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.