Jack Monroe #211 Undercover Tory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning!

In my search to not find an article she was in this weekend, I happened upon this (for some reason the picture of Jack sucking on a peanut butter spoon has disappeared- maybe that is for the best).

Not sure we knew she loved peanut butter so much but hey ho!

Interestingly, although the recipe is from 2014, the publication is from Spring of this year and Dr Dr Marcus is it’s cover star.

(https://www.bathnes.gov.uk/sites/default/files/quids_in_magazine_february_2021.pdf)

0ACA9835-9E3E-425D-9252-76BC93D0EFF1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Morning!

In my search to not find an article she was in this weekend, I happened upon this (for some reason the picture of Jack sucking on a peanut butter spoon has disappeared- maybe that is for the best).

Interestingly, although the recipe is from 2014, the publication is from Spring of this year and Dr Dr Marcus is it’s cover star.

(https://www.bathnes.gov.uk/sites/default/files/quids_in_magazine_february_2021.pdf)

View attachment 801346
Mumma Jack's though, Mumma Jack's 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
A private ADHD diagnosis is more like a grand.

Me. I've got them on speed dial.
I was also going to say that what she said she paid for a private ADHD diagnosis looks really low.

GPs can only prescribe ADHD meds under the supervision of a consultant, the consultant needs to see you at least every 12 months since ADHD meds are really tightly controlled.

My friend was diagnosed privately, the NHS would not accept her diagnosis and she now pays £100 a month for meds and however much the consultant appointments are.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Can we get another round of Jack bingo going for the weekend? I bet she rolls out that footage of Dash eating the salad from summer 2020 again, it's been a while and someone asked about him on the last thread 🐇

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Morning!

View attachment 801346
How strange that when asked about foodbanks she just says several of her friends are users. No mention of herself which seems a wierd omission.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The thing about that whole bike story is that it would be a lot more commendable if she didn't write her own blurb about the whole thing with the word "I" in it 30 times (counted myself) and photograph this apparent meeting with herself placed right in the middle, to be hawked to the media for likes and financial gain. The cost of that bike is peanuts when considering how much positive feedback, followers numbers, and support it likely garnered. That facebook story found its way into my feed also, cynically, gotta wonder if it's not paid-for content.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
I still want to know who was trolling her.

The comments i saw using the link to ber breakfast seg and not having twitter where wanker comments. I grant you but as far as i could see where not fully directed at her.

Someone shouting those layabouts should get a job wasnt said to her

Someone saying no one else got 20 quid extra for duck all again wasnt said directly to her.

Very horrid comments towards the umbrella of those in receipt of the benefit but as she is not one, not directed at her.

Furthermore, once she announced to her following that she had been on tv all i saw was kind, vomit inducing ( sometimes) praise. So who the fucks been picking in her.

If she means here, i didnt see any bullying either we commented on what we saw and was written and discussed it. Thats not bullying its called critical analyses of a topic.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
If she means here, i didnt see any bullying either we commented on what we saw and was written and discussed it. Thats not bullying its called critical analyses of a topic.
I am on a running thread and an instarunner found tattle and basically called us all trolls when all we were doing were commenting on valid points like we do here.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Jack is getting hardly any abuse on Twitter at the moment but is taking reading tattle as her “I am getting horrific, hateful abuse every single day.”

Hmm, Jack, having some craic about Stanley Tucci while we remind you to pay your taxes is not horrific, hateful abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Morning!

View attachment 801346
but she was never a lone parent and she doesn’t open her letters and why would she put wine in and argggh

Reactions: 35
Hmm, Jack, having some craic about Stanley Tucci while we remind you to pay your taxes is not horrific, hateful abuse.
Granted a Greek Chorus (she should appreciate that allusion) in the wings commenting on what you chose to put into the public domain might grate a little, especially if it is not all gushing praise and pats on the head, but hateful abuse? Nah. She should ask her chum Marcus quite what online hateful abuse looks like.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
This is often prescribed for both anxiety (at lower doses 25mg to 50mg) and depression (at higher doses -up to 200mg).

If Jack was prescribed this as an A-A drug rather than a typical one (such as benzodiazepines) and she was presenting with symptoms that were more indicative of depression than anxiety then this is why the GP may have increased her dose.

Once again, crumb-dropping and giving the impression that insufficient treatment was given.

This is just my thought though.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Actually I think that might be one of the few credible things that Jack has said. Although I would like to know who has been reporting her to the Crown Prosecution Services, and why.

And if Jack does mean children's services, having poor mental health doesn't mean you are not a good parent - you may just need extra support.
Nobody has reported her for anything to anyone. That’s optimum drama, if you can convince people that “nitpickers” would question her having a pint (you opened the door Jack, you openly told us you’re in AA but it wouldn’t matter as long as you knew you hadn’t drunk alcohol), she would get abuse for accepting a crowdfunder (to pay for something she can afford, imo) and people are queuing up to report her to the public prosecutor in America for feeling low.

I didn’t think she was capable of surprising me yet colour me shooketh!! Imagine you’re watching GMB on Thursday morning and she’s turned up with her basket of Smart Price food worth (allegedly) £20 and you think, “We’re going to have to tighten our belts so I think I might follow this lady. I suffer with my sinuses and she obviously does too to I’ll find her on Twitter”. So you follow and unless you go wayyyy back she’s mentioning little about saving money, a few tweets about how removal of UC top-up is and how awful the Government are (but that’s ok because she’s on the main stage confronting the Ministers and telling them what they need to do, going by her tweets). She’s building herself up to be akin with Marcus Rashford so it’ll be interesting to see what she does next for The Poors…

…hang on, what’s this? She’s telling us all about her poor mental health that is exacerbated by Twitter yet here she is. Oh god she’s being pretty explicit, I don’t want to read this! I ONLY WANTED TO KNOW WHICH ASDA STILL STOCKED SMART PRICE CORN SNACKS!!!!

She is utterly deplorable. I actually feel a little sick again (it’s always a Saturday morning she gets to me). But she can’t see it. She doesn’t think there’s anything wrong in how she behaves. She has a blue tick so imo, that gives her a level of responsibility. At least with Stephen Bear you know if you follow him you’re going to see a game of hide the sausage at least once a day, but she’s painted herself as Patron Saint of The Poors so people DO NOT expect to see talk of awful things that people live in day in day out. Totally shameless.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Why does Jesus Jack The Living Prophet need to blaspheme? It grinds my gears, and I'm an atheist so shouldn't really care...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Don’t even know where to start.

Okay, Jack, get help, you obviously need it. I mean proper help, an evaluation and a diagnosis, then appropriate treatment. It’s obvious you’ve learnt nothing from your recent treatment (whatever that was) and it has done you no good. Back where you were before.

And, shut up, stop now with the irresponsible, ill informed, triggering bollocks.

I am so angry on behalf of everyone who comes across your bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Nobody has reported her for anything to anyone. That’s optimum drama, if you can convince people that “nitpickers” would question her having a pint (you opened the door Jack, you openly told us you’re in AA but it wouldn’t matter as long as you knew you hadn’t drunk alcohol), she would get abuse for accepting a crowdfunder (to pay for something she can afford, imo) and people are queuing up to report her to the public prosecutor in America for feeling low.

I didn’t think she was capable of surprising me yet colour me shooketh!! Imagine you’re watching GMB on Thursday morning and she’s turned up with her basket of Smart Price food worth (allegedly) £20 and you think, “We’re going to have to tighten our belts so I think I might follow this lady. I suffer with my sinuses and she obviously does too to I’ll find her on Twitter”. So you follow and unless you go wayyyy back she’s mentioning little about saving money, a few tweets about how removal of UC top-up is and how awful the Government are (but that’s ok because she’s on the main stage confronting the Ministers and telling them what they need to do, going by her tweets). She’s building herself up to be akin with Marcus Rashford so it’ll be interesting to see what she does next for The Poors…

…hang on, what’s this? She’s telling us all about her poor mental health that is exacerbated by Twitter yet here she is. Oh god she’s being pretty explicit, I don’t want to read this! I ONLY WANTED TO KNOW WHICH ASDA STILL STOCKED SMART PRICE CORN SNACKS!!!!

She is utterly deplorable. I actually feel a little sick again (it’s always a Saturday morning she gets to me). But she can’t see it. She doesn’t think there’s anything wrong in how she behaves. She has a blue tick so imo, that gives her a level of responsibility. At least with Stephen Bear you know if you follow him you’re going to see a game of hide the sausage at least once a day, but she’s painted herself as Patron Saint of The Poors so people DO NOT expect to see talk of awful things that people live in day in day out. Totally shameless.
Celebs even ( non) ones who live their car crashes publicly never end well. In the old days they were purely hounded by the media in various throes of a breakdown/ addiction spiral,.

Now they can also car crash in public all over sm and say and do things that are not only sad too see, from a fans point of view but extremely triggering to like-minded fans who are fans because they feel that you can see them.

As an " influencer" she needs to tone it down her fans are by her own admission vulnerable people who really need help yet their "leader" cant even seem to hold it together for a week after. Long hiatus.

Shes not well and she needs to sort herself properly. She needs a kick up the the Mediterranean arse and someone to tell her you cannot claim to look after others when you cab barely look after yourself.

Get help, get your head in gear and get back in the game if and when your stable however long it takes or do what i think is the right think from a non dr point of view and choose a new career path.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.