Jack Monroe #211 Undercover Tory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
old skool DVD I’m afraid. Stanley is providing relief at this time of need.

Nothing to be said that hasn’t been said already. No energy for a listed rant.

1. I dislike her.
*Flies off to look on Amazon.

@jordishaw

Thanks - think I'm going to have to do the same.

Reactions: 9
Don't think this has been posted already but even the squiggles are wondering why she's posting such private info on Twitter. LOL at busy holding the governments nose to the grindstone 

ETA: the tweet this squiggle is responding to has of course, been deleted

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Yeah, no I totally believe the 8 days for a GP call back bit. The rest of it in the mean time while she waited for the callback, as in the conferences and pints of OJ and live TV in the mean time lead to a conclusion that she’s playing it all up a bit. Totally seems like a manic/ low pattern.

Reactions: 37
Ohhhh I missed that. I lost interest in Jack when she went quiet, been slumming it with the Inghams but no other thread makes me laugh like you lot
I got sidetracked on the Katie price thread but I feel like I belong here after spending my entire pregnancy reading the backstory

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Don't think this has been posted already but even the squiggles are wondering why she's posting such private info on Twitter. LOL at busy holding the governments nose to the grindstone 

ETA: the tweet this squiggle is responding to has of course, been deleted
No one giving her tit for seeking help. Most want her too seek help and the only way she can be successful in that is to stay off sm indefinitely.

I have said it before but the squiggles continually telling her to stay and work despite her crying out for help are enabling her MH crisis in my opinion.

They need to tell her to stay away and get well before she tackles her campaigns.

Poor people will always be around unfortunately.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Even when they tell her to duck off from social media she doesn't listen because her rampant narcissism convinces her she's doing good and is needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Has LJC got herself into a new relationship or something what’s todays give me attention show about?
Does she not realise how bleeping dangerous it is basically tweeting out that GPs and their advice is useless? There could be someone that’s plucked up the courage to ask for help, seen her tweets and changed their mind.
I have no words on how infuriating she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
So Jack what was it about yesterday’s thread achieving 2.5 million impressions which led you to tell twitter about your fragile mental health today

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
When Jack is moaning about how her 10 years of “campaigning” has made no difference, isn’t that a rather embarrassing admission? In other words, she’s saying she’s ineffective. Which is not such a surprise really when you think about it - because it’s been 10 years of howling and wailing about her own 10 minutes of poverty, as if that’s relevant.
Plus if you want to effect real change, you have to engage some diplomacy and be prepared to engage on a professional level with people you may not like or agree with. You need to be able to debate, advocate, influence - howling and screaming like a toddler will get you nowhere.
After all, Marcus has been campaigning for a much shorter time than Jack, and look what he’s achieved.
She’s bleeping useless.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
I have a couple of family things going on at the minute health wise and it is scary being helpless to not know what to do. I would trade that for a load of wankers giving abuse on twitter any day of the week. Sorry to me rail but I have no time for this.
I do sympathise with the Gp situation. I don’t think it is a right wing conspiracy to suggest GP are hard to get a hold of because this has happened personally with the situations. What I do have an issue with is a very triggering thread which could make people who are already feeling hopeless not seek help.
Jack if you are reading and feeling this bad please just log out of social media, focus on community work where u can make a difference and feel valuable without the need for twitter likes and spend time with your son. And pay your taxes.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I’m really happy that some of the thread frauen have had positive experiences with NHS MH services but I think there’s a point (that I and others I love have been at) when you are too sick for CBT/talking therapy, yet not actively experiencing psychosis/imminent harm and that’s where the service provision really falls down: it’s a black hole and it makes lots of people sicker. HOWEVER the pityfisher has absolutely no place saying this. These apparent therapists on “speed dial” (🙄) and an evidently private stint in therapy and a well-off family and inexplicably ongoing media work… just shell out and go back to whichever MH provider Louisa was paying for, you tight cow. And don’t scare other people who may just need a push to seek help and exponentially improve their quality of life with your histrionics.
I find that my doctor is far more helpful than the local health board's MH service. I know 40 years of talking therapy hasn't helped me so how about trying something else rather than writing me off?!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I didn't pop in for a day or so, and I arrive back to a full on Jack chaos!

How's the tax return going Jack, and hows dash?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
When Jack is moaning about how her 10 years of “campaigning” has made no difference, isn’t that a rather embarrassing admission? In other words, she’s saying she’s ineffective. Which is not such a surprise really when you think about it - because it’s been 10 years of howling and wailing about her own 10 minutes of poverty, as if that’s relevant.
Plus if you want to effect real change, you have to engage some diplomacy and be prepared to engage on a professional level with people you may not like or agree with. You need to be able to debate, advocate, influence - howling and screaming like a toddler will get you nowhere.
After all, Marcus has been campaigning for a much shorter time than Jack, and look what he’s achieved.
She’s bleeping useless.
Just been reading my childs school news letter. They have announced they are teaming up with a supermarket to get gardening tools and seeds to grow their own veg produce. That school teacher has already done more activism than her, giving children tools to help them.

Edit to add this is equipment for the school for the children to grow veg in school.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.