Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
I've read some of it. I'm not a troll, no. Just someone who isn't convinced Jack is all 100% terrible. I don't think she's above criticism but I don't think she's as bad as some people make out. I think she has genuine difficulties with organisation and people skills, and she commits to things she can't actually fulfill. I also think she needs help for her mental health. But I don't think she's malicious.
Hello @anon12300 can I point you in the direction of thread 91? Were Jack took £20 off a person (it came out of their winter fuel allowance). This kind person donated it to her for her to buy a wheeled shopping trolley even though someone had already been kind enough to buy her one and Jack just couldn’t be bothered to collect it and to my knowledge still hasn’t. https://tattle.life/threads/jack-monroe-91-poor-ish.10410/

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Just had a look at LJC's insta stories, my god she's really having the time of her life at the moment isn't she?! Off to a cabaret show, mingling with that Steph woman and Denise van Outen, looking fantastic #lovinglife

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Flash123

VIP Member
7F2FDED8-03EC-4773-AA87-5F0DD7002D01.png
Perhaps Nicki’s cousin’s mate was on a train and got a shin kicking!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Marcus Rashford a tall, black, professional footballer in his early 20s tries not to laugh at a small adult human with close cropped hair and Deidre Barlow’s owl glasses from 1981 who stares at him-star struck, in a primary school kitchen. Apparently this scene was also filmed however no footage has not been released to the public.

• Haha

PortiaControl

Chatty Member
My boy came home and said "Mum, today I've been learning all about Marcus Rashford." He proceeded to tell me lots of FACTS. He loves FACTS.

Marcus has obviously replaced Jack on the syllabus now.

• Haha
  • Heart

Switchstreetz

VIP Member
31, dear heart have you been chewing the hose again!?
Apologies, found an unexpected inexplicable bottle of wine in my fridge this evening which I purchased earlier which has softly softly gently obliterated my brain apparently 😅 x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Hollaaa

VIP Member
It really butters my snakes that that other site we don't link to is constantly ransacked by the red tops for inconsequential drama about wedding dresses, loud parenting and mothers in law, half of which is made up by the OP or dramatically augmented for attention, but nothing from here on assorted Grifty McGriftersons backed up by actual real time genuine receipts.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I've come here because I'm interested and I've asked questions. I've not tried to persuade anyone of anything and yet I've been accused of being a troll and even Jack herself. I haven't repeatedly excused anything and said it's because of medical conditions. I've mentioned ADHD once or twice because I also have it and I sympathise with her lack of organisation. Aside from that, the only other positive thing I actually said was I don't think she's deliberately malicious. Are we not all entitled to our opinions?

I've literally just found out this evening (thanks to the endless posts here) that she comes from a wealthy family. I'm gobsmacked.
People are suspicious though because everyone here is of the same opinion - she’s not a good person. I felt that you were questioning what you were being told - asking for confirmation of the source if the things were on the Wiki - why would we lie?!

I quite like Kate Garraway, I feel heartfelt sympathy for what her family are going through and I see her as a genuine person. She has a thread on here and a lot of people have the opposite opinion. When they say she has enough money in the bank and doesn’t need to sell stories about her husband’s help, I don’t ask them to show me how they know that or argue with them because that’s not what it’s about here.

I’m glad you’re starting to see what she’s really like. But in my honest opinion it looked like you were standing up for her when my understanding of the Tattle set-up is that there is a rave section and other than that, if you don’t like what people are saying then it’s maybe best to not read them.

I feel like I’m over-egging it (see what I did there) but I’m not moderating or trying to tell anyone what they should or shouldn’t say, just that this is my view on a discussion forum.

• Heart

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Just finished my morning Grunk. Something smells fishy, and for once it ain't anchoiade.

Anyway...

Hello @anon12300 can I point you in the direction of thread 91? Were Jack took £20 off a person (it came out of their winter fuel allowance). This kind person donated it to her for her to buy a wheeled shopping trolley even though someone had already been kind enough to buy her one and Jack just couldn’t be bothered to collect it and to my knowledge still hasn’t. https://tattle.life/threads/jack-monroe-91-poor-ish.10410/
I still remember just after the shopping trolley begging episode, when another squig asked if she'd managed to get one and she replied with something like "Someone sent one to my agent apparently." Not "A lovely follower kindly donated one, I haven't had chance to collect it yet but it's really going to help." I'm not even sure if she thanked the poor sod who sent it.

• Sad
  • Angry
Maybe it’s a meeting of her celebrity Sober WhatsApp group? Has to be in London then surely!
I feel weird discussing this in some ways but can only assure you all that no one well would entertain Jackie’s attempts to circumvent the traditions to create an elite AA clique that she deems worthy of her presence. It’s very normal to go for meals out after meetings, especially on weekends, and very normal to get home gone midnight as it is for any normal dinner you may go out to? The caption however is both creepy and cringe.

• Heart

MancBee

VIP Member
We are in a dark, dank and gloomy space. There is a tiny shaft of light penetrating the darkness. The floor is covered in what appears to be sponge squares that even in the dim light could be seen to be of various muted colours. In the corner you can just make out a cage, small and cramped, barely visible in the darkness. Inside is a heap of discarded vegetable peelings and a single piece of lettuce. It is hard to discern what the lump of grey fur is, but it has long ears, so presumably a rabbit. The animal munches on the inappropriate food, as it looks up towards the camera with an expression of despondency.

Well, now I have darkened the mood and we are all depressed as hell, can someone make me laugh?

• Sad
  • Heart
She went on to say that it made her really aware of the legalities of #ads etc so she now has to be careful and dot every I and cross every T, which would seem like a ... good thing? I mean, she seemed to be saying that her 'trolls' made her follow the law WRT her social media money makers which is what tattle's all about, isn't it? I just don't see how that's bad. So no idea what her point was.
Stolen off @Yel who I think shared this in the FOD thread, but about a book on influencing that contains a chapter on tea sites like us:

A5A900C1-CE47-4E1D-87B9-E484297E3932.jpeg

“doing the work of underfunded mainstream journalism”

• Heart
  • Haha

Luna-Lovegood

Is this a different autism diagnosis story to the other two. It was very difficult to get an autism diagnosis when Jack was growing up. I was diagnosed as an adult I was diagnosed with dyspraxia at school. In a neurodiversity group I went to all the girls were diagnosed with dyspraxia and all the boys were diagnosed with Asperger despite having similar needs.

I really hate the autism is my super power discourse. It is so harmful for those who are more severely affected. It also isn’t a super power.

I really struggled at school and not because people did not recognise my brilliance but because there were basic tasks that everyone was expected todo that I couldn’t.

• Heart

Boyo

VIP Member
There is a lasagne dish. A pair of poorly tattooed arms are in shot, tipping a bowl of what can best be described as equine emission over the pasta sheets. It will not thicken in the oven.

• Haha
  • Sick

Hollaaa

VIP Member
A small woman with a self-satisfied expression stands in front of an Emma Bridgewater toaster. It is a cream colour and has words associated with bread, toasted bread and toast on it in black text.
The caption should read 'Schrödinger's Toaster' but sadly, does not.

• Haha

Luna-Lovegood

Isn’t cacio e Pepe meant to be one of the simplest and pared back of all pasta recipes?

I am sure it is definitely not meant to include courgette and halloumi.

Go and swing on your hammock in the late summer sun Jack and pretend that everything is A OK.

Cos it isn’t.
It is just meant to be cheese (pecorino Romano) and black pepper. Nothing else.
I’m sorry but halloumi does not go with spaghetti. The texture is just wrong. 🤢

• Haha