Jack Monroe #206 I wouldn’t trust her with a spam fritter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god the cat pic.

Why is a cat lying sleeping like cats do funny or even worth posting. Absolutely pointless. Shes back to seeking attention again. Wheres everyone who was keeping her busy gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
My god the cat pic.

Why is a cat lying sleeping like cats do funny or even worth posting. Absolutely pointless. Shes back to seeking attention again. Wheres everyone who was keeping her busy gone.

She's just trying to prove Cooper is alive.

Reactions: 34
Did the secret seven include a dog? And was the Secret Seven the one with someone called fatty who used to like dressing up as an old lady,?
The Famous Five had a dog (Timmy?) - but Fatty was in the Five Find Outers (and dog!) books that I loved. All writing in invisible ink and getting out of locked rooms with a newspaper!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
As an allotment Frau, Jack would be all in my niche.
Wasn't there a #gifted compost bin in the crappy lovely mature garden
If memory serves me correctly, there was some sort of allotment guru who came to her house and helped build a compost bin? I think there was an interview?

Reactions: 22
If memory serves me correctly, there was some sort of allotment guru who came to her house and helped build a compost bin? I think there was an interview?
And then a while after that I'm sure she bought an expensive composter?
Does that mean we would be on cycle 3 of Allotment Jack? I'm getting dizzy.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It's just a ginger cat's arse.

Much as I'd love to think my ones are absolutely unique and identifiable from 10,000 other cats, I've seen ones online and even in person that look like they were clones. She even has access to the backyard breeder of Cooper, her parents' cat and the kitten. That's a fuckton of ginger arsed cats to be able to take a photo of the rear view of - even if you discount the deliberately nondescript or blurred scenery that means it could have been taken three years ago, never mind this afternoon.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
As an allotment Frau, Jack would be all in my niche.
Wasn't there a #gifted compost bin in the crappy lovely mature garden
Jack couldn't be bothered to cut her own grass, she allowed her 11 year old son use the lawnmower. There's no way that jack would be able to keep up with the work required to maintain an allotment.

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.