Jack Monroe #206 I wouldn’t trust her with a spam fritter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh you can bloody talk with some of your beany profile pics!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I will never get over the size of this lasses ego when seeing the gifted reader thing. It's bleeping audacious. I'd be more inclined to believing it more if she came out with more than 4 and a half GCSE's from a Grammar School. Imagine what another kid could have done with that opportunity if Jack weren't there taking up a space?
How very dare you. My profile pics are like candy canes compared to that! I mean its barbaric! 👀👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How very dare you. My profile pics are like candy canes compared to that! I mean its barbaric! 👀👀👀
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: The bean juice on one of those eggs makes me want to vom, could you not have rinsed them first?! Hahahahaaha

No food looks as bad as a dirty bowl of Jack's slop with an odd sized utensil sticking out of it. (I think about the impaled lasagne a lot, why Jack, why?).

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve never come across grated halloumi in actual Cyprus, it would be like grating mozzarella with the fine side of a grater I guess- because it melts and goes stretchy- but why would you finely grate either? Unless you had an eating disorder and you were trying to limit calories whilst appearing to eat
In Greek cooking they usually grate one of the hard cheeses like Anari or Myzritha sp?

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Why doesn’t she just call it halloumi and courgette pasta? She may has well have called is spaghetti Bolognese

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She said she wrote a private letter to him apologising, that he never acknowledged. So no one saw this apology, JO never confirmed or denied it either.. so who is to say she actually did apologise or just say she did to try and win back a few followers who found her behaviour distasteful? Knowing Jack I know which I believe..

(I don’t think she apologised at all)
Isn't that the same tit she pulled with her comments about David Cameron. She said she wrote them a letter and then complained they didn't acknowledge it (no tit. why would they acknowledge after you'd been so vile)

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Why doesn’t she just call it halloumi and courgette pasta? She may has well have called is spaghetti Bolognese
She wouldnt even call spaghetti bolognese spaghetti bolognese. It would be "onion and carrot and garlic and celery (edinburgh), cooked low and slow on a bed of mince and pasta"

She might even use sausages, a la bo-lorne-naise. Smart price sausages - bollock-naise

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Been busy on holiday so on a massive grunk and only now reading about our esteemed guest from last night.

I’m sure it’s a total coincidence that anon joined tattle exactly 7 days (17 June 2020) before Jack showed herself on thread 31 (24 June 2020).

Hi Jack!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Isn't that the same tit she pulled with her comments about David Cameron. She said she wrote them a letter and then complained they didn't acknowledge it (no tit. why would they acknowledge after you'd been so vile)
She’s lucky (bad Tory vibes now?) Sharon Osbourne didn’t do Samantha Cameron a pro bono 💩in a box for that tit letter no one would have read.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Been busy on holiday so on a massive grunk and only now reading about our esteemed guest from last night.

I’m sure it’s a total coincidence that anon joined tattle exactly 7 days (17 June 2020) before Jack showed herself on thread 31 (24 June 2020).

Hi Jack!
Does that mean we should set an extra place at the table next Saturday?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.