Jack Monroe #206 I wouldn’t trust her with a spam fritter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an interesting grunk. I thought Jack had done something but nah just someone who can’t be arsed to read the wiki.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I suspect they're superfluous chocolate vermicelli
They could be mendacious vermicelli, metaphorically recumbant in a somewhat complacent manner on the surface of the unctuous layer of the oleaginous cake.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
It's the way Jack's just shamelessly stolen Allegra's aesthetic (check out the utensils hanging from the window and the magnetic spice containers on the fridge, not to mention the hanging knives) and then later on pretended like it's all her own smol pixie puppy brained idea. Not an ounce of originality in her.

View attachment 758742
Theres a big difference between heavy duty kitchen and messy. I am surprised at it being a chefs there normally more organised.

Reactions: 22
ETA text since that font is so hard to read -

”The gold glitter spray I use on everything - cakes, hot chocolate, smoothie bowls, bread, desserts, anything that needs some sparkle - is this from Asda, it’s £3.25, alcohol free, and lasts for ages. (Not a as, I just get asked a lot!)”

View attachment 758327
Hi Jack 👋🏻

Thanks for responding to my comment about not having any gold spray for the pancakes I posted on the previous thread. So kind that you thought I was asking where it was from - I wasn’t. I don’t need gold spray to make my food sparkle as it’s edible in the first place. As others have said Jack, you can’t glitter a turd.

As you’re so obviously reading here - stop robbing people of their hard earned cash, close down the patreon and do your accounts. Oh and for all our sakes stop lying.

But mega bantz that you sent a friend to try and defend you. If you need a reminder you can read your own wiki for the receipts. In your own words, now duck off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
ETA text since that font is so hard to read -

”The gold glitter spray I use on everything - cakes, hot chocolate, smoothie bowls, bread, desserts, anything that needs some sparkle - is this from Asda, it’s £3.25, alcohol free, and lasts for ages. (Not a as, I just get asked a lot!)”

View attachment 758327
Quoting myself like a prick because I’ve just noticed, after thinking I was being so smart “translating” the unreadable font, I made a typo! 🙈 “(Not a as, I just get asked a lot!)” - should of course say “Not an ad”!

It’s the bottom of a fish tank I tell ya, pond life
That’s exactly what I thought too! Just out of shot there’s some little blue rocks and a plastic diver.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Looking back at the Dash photo she used from a year ago made me think.... She posted the picture of SB 'enjoying' her rank cabbage the other day with SB in the background. Now I'm no child expert, but they really don't look like the hands of an 11 year old boy to me 😬🤔 Do we think she could have used an old photo to pretend SB was with her on that day like she (allegedly) has with the rabbit?

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Looking back at the Dash photo she used from a year ago made me think.... She posted the picture of SB 'enjoying' her rank cabbage the other day with SB in the background. Now I'm no child expert, but they really don't look like the hands of an 11 year old boy to me 😬🤔 Do we think she could have used an old photo to pretend SB was with her on that day like she (allegedly) has with the rabbit?
I thought that at the time, but dismissed it as I thought no one would be that devious. I should know better by now.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Was showing my son the biscuits and said it reminded him of when he used to make iced plain digestives in reception and sometimes his teacher gave them decorations to pop on them.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Oooh I thought that too - looking at my boys hands. But you are brave enough to say it.

Reactions: 24
Oooh I thought that too - looking at my boys hands. But you are brave enough to say it.
Posting 3 times in a row about a crappy cabbage dish seemed performative then add on a suspect picture of a supposedly 11 year old boy whose hands and chin look suspiciously smol. It all seems weird. Then to say on her latest glittery chocolate turd slab that she's slowly getting back into the kitchen... It's all incredibly weird and doesn't add up.

Reactions: 38
I re read the lime goss article as I couldn’t remember exactly how the Jamie Oliver situation ended. She replied to someone else’s tweet to say she was a bit of a prick and wrote him a letter. Not quite the same as tweeting a proper apology as that would have been missed by the majority of people.

BE306B48-5AE2-4B7F-8CCA-B4496425EA12.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.