Jack Monroe #204 What’s sock oil?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crying laughing at these this morning 😂 as I’ve said many times all
Jack wants is to be as funny and clever as the cabal ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Off thread but also on thread…when looking for books for Baby Beds stumbled across this…Mr Beds doesn’t understand why I’m hooting.

DD139404-6A2B-4E81-907E-45186D21FB5A.jpeg

Also Jarvis Cocker/Common People on a tshirt or the meme from Bridesmaid “I’m poor!” - how are you all doing these amazing photo shops? Is there an easy app you use - I attempted it through editing the pic but couldn’t get the text box to go at a jaunty angle across the jumper!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Off thread but also on thread…when looking for books for Baby Beds stumbled across this…Mr Beds doesn’t understand why I’m hooting.

View attachment 746238

Also Jarvis Cocker/Common People on a tshirt or the meme from Bridesmaid “I’m poor!” - how are you all doing these amazing photo shops? Is there an easy app you use - I attempted it through editing the pic but couldn’t get the text box to go at a jaunty angle across the jumper!
Are you on phone, tablet, laptop

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.