Jack Monroe #204 What’s sock oil?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it was to try to win LJC back (LJC had previously admitted that her main thirst trap was, erm, Julie Andrews as Mary Poppins).
The Mary Poppins impersonator started following Jack on Twitter. Jack followed the impersonator back. A day or two later Jack posted the Mary Poppins cosplay photo (yeah, probably aimed at LJC). The absolute cringe 😳.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Off thread but also on thread…when looking for books for Baby Beds stumbled across this…Mr Beds doesn’t understand why I’m hooting.

View attachment 746238

Also Jarvis Cocker/Common People on a tshirt or the meme from Bridesmaid “I’m poor!” - how are you all doing these amazing photo shops? Is there an easy app you use - I attempted it through editing the pic but couldn’t get the text box to go at a jaunty angle across the jumper!
Literally just used Insta stories - if you find images with transparent backgrounds (those grey and white grids) it overlays beautifully!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Fine way to embarrass a child, posting pictures online of the clothes they share with their mother. Seriously though, won’t they just be stretched out in the *chest* area after being used by the mum?
given how Jack has droned on about her massive boobs ( regarding which her “tr*nsphobic”ex allegedly brokeup with her when she threatened a mastectomy) she cannot fit into a 11 year old boys sweater. Maybe height wise but not boobs wise!

narcissistic smol pixie 🧚‍♂️ 🙄🙄

Reactions: 36
🦉🍾 You guys, I haven’t laughed so much since That’s Amole...!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I think it was to try to win LJC back (LJC had previously admitted that her main thirst trap was, erm, Julie Andrews as Mary Poppins).
I know someone who said she realised she fancied women because of Julie Andrews in The Sound of Music, so maybe Julie just has that effect on people 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wish I was able to edit the picture. Mine would read THE ONLY GAY IN SOUTHEND

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.