Jack Monroe #204 What’s sock oil?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fraus, I am hooting and fizzing over all these. They're all forensically mendacious, but my absolute favourite is the 'unt one with honourable mention to the Stoic Eamonn.

It all makes me think of the meme shirt in Animal Crossing:
images.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This has made my morning!

I am trying to think of the phrase she used to greet the firemen at a festival when she was carrying a bladder of wine - that story always me me laugh and I would love to see it on her t shirt please Fraus.
15A96A7C-F023-46F2-B204-70D56CE5BB1D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I think my favourite is the Marmalade Atkins Jack within a Jack within a Jack. Just sums her up so well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I will also add the Jack in the style of Pink Floyds Ummagumma album cover, to my slopbot tee.

Anyone else excited by Jacks take on Japanese fruit sandwiches? One to look out for!
“Literally obsessed”

Great that someone high up in their profession based on imparting knowledge reverts to the basic witch instahun language 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 21
On the website that can’t be named about people who push small boys out of their fannies there is a post about someone’s vegan boyfriend having non-vegan foods. One of the comments is “you don’t have to be 100% vegan to identify as vegan”
I had a hoot and fizz at that!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I think you will find in conurbation parlance, this constitutes a small village in deepest, darkest Essex. As for the completely candid £3 Tokyo jumper?

View attachment 744114

View attachment 744134

View attachment 744090
That Mary Poppins getup makes her look like something that would appear to you one Christmas and make you reconsider your life choices.

I think my favourite part is the expression tho

eta: nearly choked on my breakfast looking at all these jumper photoshops, Jesus 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.