Jack Monroe #204 What’s sock oil?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of faulty smoke alarms… sorry to drift off topic. Mine has a battery but connects to the mains. I had taken it off the mains thing when sorting some redecorating and then the battery started chirping. Got new battery in it but it chirps. My partner is away so I can’t reach the ceiling to re-connect it but it is still chirping with the new one in. Do I need a new alarm?
If you haven't put your alarm back up it might just be chirping because of that. The battery might need replacing because it's not been put back up. I'm not an expert (no fire call centre training here to make me a LITERAL expert).
While it's down have a look at it as there should be an expiry date on it.
Ours say 2015 😬 ( Moved in 2 years ago).

Have contacted electrician to come and replace - new regs coming in next Feb so have to get interlinking ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If you haven't put your alarm back up it might just be chirping because of that. The battery might need replacing because it's not been put back up. I'm not an expert (no fire call centre training here to make me a LITERAL expert).
While it's down have a look at it as there should be an expiry date on it.
Ours say 2015 😬 ( Moved in 2 years ago).

Have contacted electrician to come and replace - new regs coming in next Feb so have to get interlinking ones.
Yeah, I just looked and the expiry is 2019. I’ve ordered a battery only one in the mean time off Amazon just now as no idea what model would fit our electrical one.

Reactions: 13
Seriously, what f*cking grown ass woman poses like that? Its making me irrationally angry every time I see it. I think it's the pout but it's also the leaning, and it's also the Saul Goodman fringe, and it's also the E. T. fingers and finally I think it might just be that it's Jack
She thinks she’s oasis, Cool Britannia

• Haha
Reactions: 27
You bunch of mithering ninnies! I am HOOTING and if Jack doesn’t even raise a smile on her Sunday Morning Grunka then she is dead inside I tell thee, dead inside!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I'll take a Bean Rinser and the Jack-on-Jack in black, please. Also one in a child's size for Pooh, not me. I'm a large.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Send for @FunnyFuneral for I am deceased!
Best grunk ever. I missed the live shenanigans because look where I was last night - completely by accident:
IMG_20210904_215352__01__02.jpg

Me to my friend: OMG it's the bee. I didn't realise it was this station. I need to take a photo for the cable.
Friend: WTF?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
This has made my morning!

I am trying to think of the phrase she used to greet the firemen at a festival when she was carrying a bladder of wine - that story always me me laugh and I would love to see it on her t shirt please Fraus.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.