Jack Monroe #204 What’s sock oil?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:rolleyes:
Good to see the not posting pics of your child seems to have finally sunk in for Jack. Now they just need to stop the patreon or produce the actual content.

And as they're reading here, no one cares about your clothes size, we get it, you're a smol lil pixie.

Wouldn't be surprised if some of our more knowledgable fraus (then me at least) were to point out that the photo is absolutely not free from "tweaking".
The whites of her eyes look very white in that pic but I'm no Photoshop expert.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
View attachment 742615
So smol, she’s wearing clothes from kids section 🙄 never changes does she!
Has she had botox? I don't usually care about her cosmetic procedures, but that's a very smooth forehead for someone who's suddenly so proud of her wrinkles!

Also what a hideous colour for today's ensemble...GI Jack still in full swing I guess.

The whites of her eyes look very white in that pic but I'm no Photoshop expert.
This jumped out at me too. And her teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I think she looks good in this photo and for once is actually wearing something she looks comfortable. Thanks for coming to my TED talk pet.

Also i don't want a pic of her kid but why send a pic at all, why not just say kids first day at big school today. End of. She is trying to get some attention for herself. Poor kid.

Also if she went into the army rocking that hair cut stating its a buzz cut i think she would be asked to leave.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Safeguarding! Now you care.

nothing will top the SB birthday post of ‘now I’m the mother of a ten year old’ memememememelookatmeitsaboutme

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I am 5 minutes in....what the hell can I say? She has no idea about what non binary gender means, and her explanation would make people more confused.

She is as high as a kite. Whether that be on any sort of substance, or just a natural high because she is talking about herself I wouldn't care to say. I do have my own opinion though, based on my own years of drug abuse. I will leave it there.

Back to my morning gunk with a coffee, can't listen to any more.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Safeguarding! Now you care.

nothing will top the SB birthday post of ‘now I’m the mother of a ten year old’ memememememelookatmeitsaboutme
Someone's had a gentle but firm word in her ear as we suspected, but she needs a bit of attention for herself.

Reactions: 25
Also i don't want a pic of her kid but why send a pic at all, why not just say kids first day at big school today. End of. She is trying to get some attention for herself. Poor kid.
If she's that desperate to tell her Instafans about it, take an arty photo of something school-related FFS (Pencil Case, Southend). This is just weird and kind of embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
She's so cheugy

I am 5 minutes in....what the hell can I say? She has no idea about what non binary gender means, and her explanation would make people more confused.

She is as high as a kite. Whether that be on any sort of substance, or just a natural high because she is talking about herself I wouldn't care to say. I do have my own opinion though, based on my own years of drug abuse. I will leave it there.

Back to my morning gunk with a coffee, can't listen to any more.
@MancBee I suspect I've come to the same conclusion as you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
The gender thing was odd it seemed to be for Jack about how you dress? I am older than Jack so social media may well be an issue now but girls dressings as boys would was unremarkable

The issue then and I suspect now would be males in what is considered female attire but as girls we dressed as we pleased with no commentary other than we were tomboyish

I do appreciate non binary is more than about dress but unless I misunderstood that seemed to be the thing for Jack ?
Jack's deep thoughts about being non binary:

E-Ag9UTWQAEOa1k-1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
What’s all the grey at her gum line? A filter or what all the #treatment was about?

• Sick
Reactions: 17
She's so cheugy

@MancBee I suspect I've come to the same conclusion as you.
I just realised i am cheugy too. I had too look up that meaning. 😳 In my defense i. Not an insta hun or any sort of hun. I also live a sheltered live apparently.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I just realised i am cheugy too. I had too look up that meaning. 😳 In my defense i. Not an insta hun or any sort of hun. I also live a sheltered live apparently.
Absolutely nothing wrong with being a self-declared cheugy. But Jack thinks she's edgier than a myriagon.

Christ. Her voice. She sounds like she has new teeth in (also, off her face).

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"I don't think people understand non-binary identities as well as they could."

Trump levels of projection.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She is so desperate, 'its my child's first day at school so here is a picture of me'.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.