Jack Monroe #204 What’s sock oil?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does sound like she needs to do a disgusting long blow into a tissue. The kind where you feel your brain hurt. Sorry for being so descript, dont think she should be on a confined space if she has got a cold. Poor dj?!
All I can think about is all the snot and saliva she's leaving behind on the microphone. #hygiene #covid

• Sick
Reactions: 31
She thinks nurses are 'officious'.

officious
/əˈfɪʃəs/

"assertive of authority in a domineering way, especially with regard to trivial matters."

She doesn't know what officious means, does she?
Wasn't mamamama a nurse?
This is the root of the whole issue isn't it. That someone didn't get enough attention. Ahhh, poor cliche Jack. Grow the duck up.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
The iris of her right eye is not curved, it is a straight vertical line. I have never seen anyone (including Jack) with a square iris.
Perhaps its part of her treatment? Makes her see things from a perspective that isnt mememememememe. It doesnt work clearly.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Its a banana? what the hell did she cut them with a hatchet. They are huge chunks of banana. Really looks like fried mini chicken fillets.
Is it huge chunks of banana or a teeny tiny bowl?

To quote Father Ted, "this cow is small, they are far away"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
100% agree - she really seems to think that non-binary is whether you want to butch it up with a studded leather burberry jacket or cosplay as Mary Poppins. All she does is gender stereotyping, which is the opposite of non-binaryness!
Hard agree - Upon coming out as NB, the LGBTQ+ overlords don't send a 'Wheel of Fortune' style board to hang on your Cotswold wardrobe every morning whilst you stand naked, clutching a big (too) butch burberry jacket in one grubby mitt and a dainty Viv (RIP) number in the other.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
"I don't think people understand non-binary identities as well as they could."

Trump levels of projection.
I don't think people do understand non-binary identities. Jack included, at times. Which is fine. I don't claim to understand bisexuality, but that doesn't stop me being bisexual.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Honey I think you've absolutely revoked your right to imply you don't reveal too much about your child online. We've had talk about fluids, his photograph in the national online press, personal stories shared, etc. He's been in the eye of thousands of followers of the majority for his life. And without him your misty eyed rhetoric story would never have got you were you are. I find it so upsetting on his behalf tbh... as an 11 year old he still can't really consent to this content being used online. But he especially couldn't as a small infant.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Yeah she’s not shy of posting pics of him, he’s clearly not there to have pics taken lol.

Re the foster children thing, it’s a mega narc move. She is their peer - they are both children learning how to manage emotions and function, no? She’s assumed parental authority on the grounds that she’s from the “good” family caring for them so must be more competent whereas they’re lagging or lacking. Reality is most foster children have been through so much trauma they’ll be more competent than her even now. I dislike her discussing any poor children, she is so scary and triggering when she discusses kiddies. Just duck off with it you’re not even gonna win those cringe mum of the year awards they just gave Katie Price for a decade straight.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Obvious backtracking from her horrifically casual headkicking comment on that awful sounding radio show. Being a doting mum is her least convincing lie of all.
Quite.
I also even doubt he is actually there.

And the laborious self congratulary reason as to why there is no photo of him 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I don't think people do understand non-binary identities. Jack included, at times. Which is fine. I don't claim to understand bisexuality, but that doesn't stop me being bisexual.
I was referring to Jack's position which is essentially one of superiority- that she herself does understand non-binary identity when it is clear that she does not.

Reactions: 26
I can't pretend I understand either tbh. I just know that there's more to it than Jack's 'girls wear pink and make up, boys wear trousers and hair gel' approach.

Reactions: 39
I was referring to Jack's position which is essentially one of superiority- that she herself does understand non-binary identity when it is clear that she does not.
Yeah, I agree with that. My point was that Jack shouldn't feel the need to pretend to understand it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I definately feel like she feels left out of things and she uses her identity parade of characters as away to fit in, but even in this i think she struggles to identify with what she picks hence the mashup of identities, constant twitter bio updates etc.
Not saying shes not any of identities, but i think shes trying to find one that fits and struggles because she feels she doesnt fit in anywhere.

I dont know why they don't just be themselves. Stop looking for a label.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Quite.
I also even doubt he is actually there.

And the laborious self congratulary reason as to why there is no photo of him 🙄
Even if he were there this morning, it's doubtful he'll be returning after school.
I said months ago that the apex of the narc rant-a-thon was due to him going to live with his Father and a switch of parental responsibilities.
At the time I put this down to logistics with the new school possibly being closer but in hindsight, I'd now argue it was due to Jack being, well... more Jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Someone earlier speculated that she's had botox... If I was a betting person I'd say yes she has by looking at that horizontal line on her forehead, I've seen this a lot on people who have definitely had botox, so to me it looks suspicious.

Pure speculation your honour.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.