Jack Monroe #203 Found a packet of pork mince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs sake. Eggs eggs and more eggs.

There are other ingredients. She has literally gone from recipie taster to rate my plate.

Zero all round mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I canā€™t lie, I went and had a nosy because Iā€™ve only seen a couple of pics of her and I was disappointed to see a ā€œhospital chairā€ photo and blow by blow account of the appendicitis journey. I know Jack is not to blame for all the ills of the world but I wonder
Another illegally early thread title nomination and Iā€™ll arrest her šŸ˜‰
Lock me up. Only Lenny can judge me.

Itā€™s like a frogā€™s life cycle illustrated in a bowl. I actually think I can see a tadpole.

Was the egg dropped in straight from the chookā€™s bum?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
If the oil in the pan is dirty it can make the egg look burned.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
iā€™m laid in bed and was mindlessly scrolling insta while recovering from my second jab and this was NOT what i wanted to see. What..theā€¦duck. Itā€™s like that photo that went viral on twitter where nothing in the picture makes sense.
Admit it, Blurst - you have nothing but envy for such ugliness in a bowl šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I am jealous she has the ability to put people off eating for the rest of their lives with one plate of food. Its a skill?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
well i must admit there is no way i could produce such an abomination :sick:

her instagramming is out of control lately every time her shark eyed face pops up on my screen unexpectedly i recoil in horror! good to know she hasnā€™t remotely changed in the slightest as suspected

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I went on a rollercoaster viewing that slop. It was a true ribollita of emotions. In this analogy, the plenty of black pepper to finish is the rage from 'that'll do'. I'm not convinced those are spaghetti hoops, they look like swollen slow-cooked Hula Hoops :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I hope this means we're not in for another live-tweeted bout of the squits. Or, because Insta is now her main haunt, maybe we'll be treated to a new grid post for each movement.

"Fifth trip to the porcelain throne since 5pm. Could really do with some imodium! #ad"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.