Jack Monroe #203 Found a packet of pork mince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went on a rollercoaster viewing that slop. It was a true ribollita of emotions. In this analogy, the plenty of black pepper to finish is the rage from 'that'll do'. I'm not convinced those are spaghetti hoops, they look like swollen slow-cooked Hula Hoops :sick:
excuse you, what is jack - a millionaire? She can’t afford hula hoops! Asda smart price maize snacks only.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I know we call all her food slop but can you just imagine how slimy, sloppy and mushy that would actually be. The eggs have got to stop.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
It will a plea to someone local friend asking for her to get more bog roll, with her waving an empty loo roll.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's got to be doing this on purpose. She sounds like bleeping Wallace.
I agree. This is entirely done for us, including the “that’ll do nicely” at the end.

Well we won’t bite Jack. You can carry on posting pictures of who the f knows what, but in the end only your Instagram suffers and we will be the ones left shouting “granola” into the wind.

Granola?

Granola?

Gran- *Poca issues a warning and a certain member flounces off, announcing their departure as though Tattle is an airport.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I agree. This is entirely done for us, including the “that’ll do nicely” at the end.

Well we won’t bite Jack. You can carry on posting pictures of who the f knows what, but in the end only your Instagram suffers and we will be the ones left shouting “granola” into the wind.

Granola?

Granola?

Gran- *Poca issues a warning and a certain member flounces off, announcing their departure as though Tattle is an airport.
Well i dont want too see the granola recipie so there.

*** @Into_the_tunnel reverse phycology*

She keeps posting what we don't wanna see and ignores what we want.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
If your dinner doesn't have a look of existential agony, you've done something wrong. Putting it back in the slow cooker for another two days to gain primitive sentience ought to do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Sometimes I think Jack is just lashing out because the 'depressipes' trademark was denied.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Well, that's my appetite gone for the rest of the day.

Fraus, I have had my very own muddy puddle moment! Look what I found in a heap of seaweed at the high tide mark while I was out walking the dogs!

20210825_175302.jpg

I Googled the brand (obviously wasn't going to lug it home if it was cheap, dahlings 😉 ) and they're £50 new, so sorry to whichever sailor lost this somewhere off Scotland!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
I went on a rollercoaster viewing that slop. It was a true ribollita of emotions. In this analogy, the plenty of black pepper to finish is the rage from 'that'll do'. I'm not convinced those are spaghetti hoops, they look like swollen slow-cooked Hula Hoops :sick:
😂slow cooked hula hoops🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.