Jack Monroe #203 Found a packet of pork mince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Sideboard Bob (that’s Sidey B to pals) for the words and @Rekyavikgirl (Björk?!) for the thread title! 🎉 You know what your prize is gonna be, don’t you. That’s right - a nice big jar of anchovy butter, lovingly handchurned by Jack.

Recap of last thread:

1. She was Gollumically proud of her pebble circle.
2. Also of her cockatoo eyes.
3. Felt cute, deleted later.
4. A fellow doctor (just singular) wrote an academic paper on her. Validation with footnotes.
5. She fisted some blackberries into a milk bottle.
6. She wore her deceptively cheery yellow coat and grinned ‘like an idiot’.
7. She made a pork mince and changed the caption once or twice.
8. She put the anchovy butter in the ribollita
and drank ‘em bowl up.
9. ‘Slick, salty, sea-briny, fatty, melty’, ‘wildest horny dreams’ and ‘Hhhhhhnnnnngggghh’ sadly didn’t make the edited caption.
10. Alexa! Play This Is Me from The Greatest Showman.
11. Oh, Jack, those days are magical! Yes, ... but.
Housekeeping

Please use the words ‘thread title’ (two separate words) when making a bid for one as it makes it easier to search. Also, try to hold off to the latter part of the thread if possible (after post #500). And remember - no swears are allowed.

There is a thread in the off topic forum called Food and Drink where off topic chat is encouraged if / when Jack is quiet.

New to Jack? Have a look at the wiki.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
I tell you what I haven't half missed a @Pocahontas thread recap. No disrespect to my fellow cabal members of course.

Hold onto your hats gang, this narc wind's a blowin'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Live scenes from an undisclosed location:

Ooh I did a 🥕 edit!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
'Handchurned anchovy butter' sounds like a euphemism for something...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Is the kitchen floor still ripped up?! That's what it looked like although it was a bit blurry. We never found out what that was about did we?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is the kitchen floor still ripped up?! That's what it looked like although it was a bit blurry. We never found out what that was about did we?
This was posted at the end of May showing the floor back to normal. It was during that big tidy up she did when she emptied the contents of the messy bedroom onto the landing.

Screenshot_20210822-162925_Twitter.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 29
That riff on ribollita is a crime. Don't you know you can get up to five years onion jail time for that? She'd probably get more with the aggravating circumstances of continually trying make fish and eggs sexy when they're a food equivalent of a chastity belt.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
That riff on ribollita is a crime. Don't you know you can get up to five years onion jail time for that? She'd probably get more with the aggravating circumstances of continually trying make fish and eggs sexy when they're a food equivalent of a chastity belt.
I sometimes wonder of she gets anchovies and oysters mixed up. Oysters are supposedly an aphrodisiac.

I wouldnt know as fish gives me the boak.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.