Jack Monroe #200 Yes you can freeze glass jars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was the longest grunk ever! I had to keep stopping because I was actually BUSY this morning. Now I can't remember who dissed witchetty grubs and I cba going back to look but I've had them a few times and they're quite tasty when cooked right. Kind of a velvety light almond flavour. Jack'd duck 'em though...

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Wake up you ninnies it’s 🚨🚨the monthly Patreon drop🚨🚨

She’s gone from 296 patrons down to 282, a drop of 4.7%, in line with average monthly losses. Assuming a fairly low blended avg sub of £6 and high platform fees of 10% this is an estimated catastrophic loss of £75.60 pcm for the John Lewis partnership.

Patreon speculator @HotesTilaire has had a major fall pegged for months now following Jack’s beg for Patreons to supplement her corporate incomes this time last year… either those annual subs will churn next month (maybe you get a free month with an annual subscription? Or the timing was too close to month end it falls into next month? ✨who knows✨) or no one was actually stupid enough to sign up for the annual package. Tune in next month to find out x

ps Will update in 2 days time with how many people rejoined after a failed payment 😔 the saddest number of them all
pps we do have a table of this stuff since records began, will update that at some point but ngl probably next month end sorry x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
That was the longest grunk ever! I had to keep stopping because I was actually BUSY this morning. Now I can't remember who dissed witchetty grubs and I cba going back to look but I've had them a few times and they're quite tasty when cooked right. Kind of a velvety light almond flavour. Jack'd duck 'em though...
But she was serving prawn cocktail with grapefruit I believe

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wake up you ninnies it’s 🚨🚨the monthly Patreon drop🚨🚨

She’s gone from 296 patrons down to 282, a drop of 4.7%, in line with average monthly losses. Assuming a fairly low blended avg sub of £6 and high platform fees of 10% this is an estimated catastrophic loss of £75.60 pcm for the John Lewis partnership.
loving your work @heretoreaditall2019, your monthly dedication to the maths cause on behalf of the innumerate ninnies amongst us (raises hand) is breathtaking ❤ #patreontruther

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Po-TAY-Toes
The way Jack holds and uses the cooking utensils is so awkward. I thought the way she used a knife was bad enough, but she holds that spoon like it is a weapon. Jack is cack handed and it is uncomfortable to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Po-TAY-Toes
Not tried the veg curry in a tin from Saino's but the chickpea daal adjacent to it on the shelf is actually very good for a British take on veggie Indian food and I keep a couple of tins handy at all times.
Anyway, as for the video, this is NOT the way to introduce people to a 'better than the tin' vegetable curry. The mismatched cooking times and complete lack of actual flavour is quite stressful. Sabzi and their related dishes are beautiful things in their own right but this isn't it. No wonder people think they hate vegetables.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
The way Jack holds and uses the cooking utensils is so awkward. I thought the way she used a knife was bad enough, but she holds that spoon like it is a weapon. Jack is cack handed and it is uncomfortable to watch.
She'll claim she's dyspraxic soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Don’t forget pescatarian bodybuilder

**With arthritis so bad she was required to shield but also didn’t appear to be prioritised for a vaccine. Speculation mlud
Yes - categorised herself as extremely clinically vulnerable in the early days of the first lockdown and shortly after scampered off to film DKL.

This was one of the turning points for me. That and the kitten. Poor beast ☹

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Yes - categorised herself as extremely clinically vulnerable in the early days of the first lockdown and shortly after scampered off to film DKL.
One of the most important details of this time - i’m immune-compromised, SEND MONEY.
Guess who has their own show on the BBC?

• Angry
Reactions: 41
Am no physicist, but can’t help but wonder that surely frozen green runners have a different cooking time to raw carrots…
I think the carrots are pre-cooked, just like the potatoes. She's just slung them in there at the end so they won't soak up any of the 'curry' flavour.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.