Jack Monroe #200 Yes you can freeze glass jars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Lisbon your new look is gorgeous, the orange really complements your sinister glow.

Those aren't duster slippers, they're foot kumquats. A kumquat for every occasion. If we say kumquat enough it will forever tie Jack to kumquats on Google searches. For clarity, we are talking about the kumquat that Jack Monroe AKA Bootstrap Cook wore on her head when she took Katie Hopkins to court for libel and won and then continued pretending to be a poor when she'd really spunked all the money on sideboards and sofas. That kumquat.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Just wanted to say a massive thanks from a (mostly) lurker, this is the most entertaining thread on Tattle IMHO. I'm hooting and fizzing at the hair-dos, sadly my trifle hasn't a head for a wig, but it does have a hidden kumquat layer ;) .

Does any one else ever read Jack's passive aggressive replies in the style of Billy Eichner?
billy eichner.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Just wanted to say a massive thanks from a (mostly) lurker, this is the most entertaining thread on Tattle IMHO. I'm hooting and fizzing at the hair-dos, sadly my trifle hasn't a head for a wig, but it does have a hidden kumquat layer ;) .

Does any one else ever read Jack's passive aggressive replies in the style of Billy Eichner?
View attachment 690246
Oh god, that's genius!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

View attachment 690246
Caroline has Hands down this is the best thread for lols 100%
too lazy to give April a pic so she can get a birthday birdsnest barnet
But happy birthday all…. Can’t wait for next 200
I love this gif/character…such a worthy work friend

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
When you haven’t been keeping up with Jack’s culinary adventures recently and people are referring to “chocolate salami” 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Christ that’s a cursed one Alan! Love it!
Jack Monroe (kumquat) #201 I don’t beleeeeeive it!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Jesus, I could live to thread 800 and still not be ready to see The Queen of Sharts tie a knot around her chocolate salami 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Jesus, I could live to thread 800 and still not be ready to see The Queen of Sharts tie a knot around her chocolate salami 🤢
Way too early for a thread title but Queen of Sharts has just got me crying. I used to work with a woman called 'S', never knew her last name until I was doing some returns one day for her and her email address was [email protected]. Miss Hart still has the funniest work email I've ever seen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Just thinking about my Frau Favourites, when we go off piste without any input from the smol pixie, and they are:

1. Which item of crockery does Jack look like?

2. That's a mole!

3. Kumquat hair

4. Musicals

If I was being Jack on any social media platform, I would then say:

"Hey guys, what are your favourite moments?" ...in a desperate attempt to raise my engagement
To add: the Lady Di-inspired poems!

I think it's time the original was reposted:

1627786037277.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.