Jack Monroe #200 Yes you can freeze glass jars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mom is being replayed on Saturday kitchen making cornflake chicken. Which is weird because Jack invented it in her not yet published upcoming book.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I think my favourite Jack tip was to cover your windows with bubble wrap, because it just encapsulates everything that's wrong about her, with added 'fire risk' bonus. It also makes me picture her like this, for some reason -

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Mom is being replayed on Saturday kitchen making cornflake chicken. Which is weird because Jack invented it in her not yet published upcoming book.
This was a Mom recipe in 2015. (Psst, Jack, don't bother)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think my favourite Jack tip was to cover your windows with bubble wrap, because it just encapsulates everything that's wrong about her, with added 'fire risk' bonus. It also makes me picture her like this, for some reason -

I remember comparing her to Chuck when she was talking about hearing electricity. I mean if you want to be a BCS character you’d pick Kim surely?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just thinking about my Frau Favourites, when we go off piste without any input from the smol pixie, and they are:

1. Which item of crockery does Jack look like?

2. That's a mole!

3. Kumquat hair

4. Musicals

If I was being Jack on any social media platform, I would then say:

"Hey guys, what are your favourite moments?" ...in a desperate attempt to raise my engagement

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Hey Dino S, you forgot GLOVES!!!
I reckon the stand up comedy could have a bit more mileage in it, except for the thread ending.
I say, I say, I say, what do you get if you put curry powder in a sloup with linda Mc Carney sausages?
Viggles!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Jack can bugger off because I invented Cornflake Chicken years ago to fool my son that it was every bit as cool as McDonalds Chicken Nuggets. Back in about 2004/2005 I think.

Disclaimer.....actually I got the idea off of Gordan Ramsey I think but my son enjoyed helping to make them.

Good old Gordan, I'd love to hear his thoughts on Jack's slop.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Jack can bugger off because I invented Cornflake Chicken years ago to fool my son that it was every bit as cool as McDonalds Chicken Nuggets. Back in about 2004/2005 I think.

Disclaimer.....actually I got the idea off of Gordan Ramsey I think but my son enjoyed helping to make them.

Good old Gordan, I'd love to hear his thoughts on Jack's slop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Just thinking about my Frau Favourites, when we go off piste without any input from the smol pixie, and they are:

1. Which item of crockery does Jack look like?

2. That's a mole!

3. Kumquat hair

4. Musicals

If I was being Jack on any social media platform, I would then say:

"Hey guys, what are your favourite moments?" ...in a desperate attempt to raise my engagement
Imagine putting out on sm? Hey guys fave jack moment and everyone writes back direct quotes from here.

"I like the shimmery black eye"

"No, no it has to be that time she pretended to make shop bought food"

No thats not it, it was was the musical numbers... Oh wait.... That wasnt her... I mean yeah the shimmery eye thing?!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What have I missed? I have a break to prepare to interview for my own job, which I got (it is like musical chairs, but with jobs instead of chairs) and I come back to everyone in red wigs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
What have I missed? I have a break to prepare to interview for my own job, which I got (it is like musical chairs, but with jobs instead of chairs) and I come back to everyone in red wigs
Thread 200 party. Jars of mushroom dust, non-alcoholic kombucha and red hair for everyone 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The cabal have invoked kumquat mode in honour of thread 200

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Thanks to thread 200 I think I've finally found my signature look...
PSX_20210731_155237.jpg

Kumquat and Pineapple salad, anyone?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I wouldn’t be surprised if Saturday Kitchen are trolling her. They’re obviously not fans of Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.