Jack Monroe #200 Yes you can freeze glass jars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ anyway everyone knows the best way to annoy Jude Law is to shout Dave at him, although Redcar is probably a close second now.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Jude!
I’m gonna take you to see Redcar!
Redcar! Redcar!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Actual question from bff Vix 😫

PicsArt_07-31-01.07.19.jpg

(too many words for one speech bubble so had to split it)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
@Marj24 you're now our official Colin hUNT expert, on a scale of dad jokes to literally so far removed from funny it’s actually depressing, how cer-rayyyy-zzzeee is Jack in the gif with duster slippers
If it's on a scale of 1-10 it's a
glitter_paddle_1.jpg

from me!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What a grunk that was 🤣 Gutted I missed out on the kumquat makeover sesh but I was BUSY! Happy thread 200 you horrible bunch of bullying ninnies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
It's Thread 200, it's time to delurk. If only to do the harmonies for Slop On and Thanks for all the Fish.
I watched thread 31 unfold in real time (an honour, ninnies) and have owled and champagned with you through the highs and Rishi-mated with you through the lows.
Thank(space)you for providing the rofls throughout this year. Its been a tough one, pandemic notwithstanding, and honestly this thread has been an absolute tonic.
Now duck off 🥰🥰🥰
It is blowing my mind that you’ve been here all this time! It’s like in Lost when they find ”the others”.
Sorry, what I mean is, welcome! I remember it being a nice feeling to finally post after lurking for a while, I hope it’s the same for you!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Dear hearts,

AIBU to think that a drink is not a drink unless it has been stewed to death prepared in a slow cooker?

View attachment 688665
She’s just so bleeping weird, who wants this tit? Who cares that much about mulled wine or a red wine in a risotto or some special Sunday breakfast slop? She spends more time talking about this than literally anyone else in the world. We are happy to forego these tiny add ons in life hun.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
She’s just so bleeping weird, who wants this tit? Who cares that much about mulled wine or a red wine in a risotto or some special Sunday breakfast slop? She spends more time talking about this than literally anyone else in the world. We are happy to forego these tiny add ons in life hun.
It’s like she wants to be the Patron (Patreon?) Saint of Alcoholics. Not once since I got sober have I thought ‘Christmas is tit because I can’t have mulled wine. Please someone create an AF version’

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
It’s like she wants to be the Patron (Patreon?) Saint of Alcoholics. Not once since I got sober have I thought ‘Christmas is tit because I can’t have mulled wine. Please someone create an AF version’
It’s so weird she portrays things like anyone in recovery is absolutely gagging for a bit of neat almond oil and a red wine reduction…. That’s literally just a you problem pls stop writing so extensively about it 😷

Happy thread 200, remember when she threatened us with court action? 🥰 Tbh would still be nice to get out the house and attend, it’s been a long old pandemic hasn’t it x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
It’s so weird she portrays things like anyone in recovery is absolutely gagging for a bit of neat almond oil and a red wine reduction…. That’s literally just a you problem pls stop writing so extensively about it 😷

Happy thread 200, remember when she threatened us with court action? 🥰 Tbh would still be nice to get out the house and attend, it’s been a long old pandemic hasn’t it x
You’re on the money again lovely. Alcoholism is complicated enough without going down that road.

Ah the memories of planning court outfits! Classic Jack and her 100% success rate in Court 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
She also just can't help but demonstrate her complete ignorance with everything she writes. She seems to think you *boil* normal mulled wine?? And that it's reduced in alcohol because of that??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
She also just can't help but demonstrate her complete ignorance with everything she writes. She seems to think you *boil* normal mulled wine?? And that it's reduced in alcohol because of that??
Imagine when she finds out you don’t need to boil every food you eat, alongside finding out what a kWh is this’ll be the year she manages to get those energy bills right down without unscrewing a single bulb!

I don’t want to be an AA bore so sorry. But is she suggesting mulled wine is close to being AF there? Why does she spend so long trying to go down the back roads trying to obtain “AF” drinks? It’s so bleeping weird, like very very peculiar behaviour that I can only imagine is intended to mislead or trigger people reading her because I don’t believe she’s in recovery tbh, it was a convenient excuse for being vile about a grieving family.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Imagine when she finds out you don’t need to boil every food you eat, alongside finding out what a kWh is this’ll be the year she manages to get those energy bills right down without unscrewing a single bulb!

I don’t want to be an AA bore so sorry. But is she suggesting mulled wine is close to being AF there? Why does she spend so long trying to go down the back roads trying to obtain “AF” drinks? It’s so bleeping weird, like very very peculiar behaviour that I can only imagine is intended to mislead or trigger people reading her because I don’t believe she’s in recovery tbh, it was a convenient excuse for being vile about a grieving family.
How else would she get rid of taste, texture Nd or nutrients. Those poors they deserve none of those of things. Remember they are poor. Slop and plenty of is all they need.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Had to comment on the 200th thread! Not been on much due to life events (disclaimer: I am not Jack) but have been keeping up with the recaps.

I know it’s late but my fav moment could be the mixed herbs “tip”. I still don’t know what the tip actually was 😂 decant into a more expensive container and slap a label on it? That book is going to be a best seller, assuming it is ever published….

Ps, I’ve just remembered the “old baking tray over the sink to keep the water warm” tip. Laughing away to myself just thinking about it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.