Jack Monroe #200 Yes you can freeze glass jars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🥳 Happy thread 200 to the best bunch of ninnies on the internet! I can't afford to go to a hairdresser because I RENT so I drew my wig on with my hand-sausages. Loving all our new 'dos!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
It's Thread 200, it's time to delurk. If only to do the harmonies for Slop On and Thanks for all the Fish.
I watched thread 31 unfold in real time (an honour, ninnies) and have owled and champagned with you through the highs and Rishi-mated with you through the lows.
Thank(space)you for providing the rofls throughout this year. Its been a tough one, pandemic notwithstanding, and honestly this thread has been an absolute tonic.
Now duck off 🥰🥰🥰
Who dat

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Unfortunately you are a v smol pixie @FunnyFuneral but all the same you do look quite resplendent in your new kumquat. Here's the full effect:

View attachment 688671

Are you ready for your close-up?

View attachment 688680

If you don't know how to add an avatar, first save your beautiful close-up. Next go to the top right of the page, click on where it says your username to go to your account overview, click your kumquat-less avatar hole to upload your glamour shot. Now get out there so everyone on Tattle can see your
Unfortunately you are a v smol pixie @FunnyFuneral but all the same you do look quite resplendent in your new kumquat. Here's the full effect:

View attachment 688671

Are you ready for your close-up?

View attachment 688680

If you don't know how to add an avatar, first save your beautiful close-up. Next go to the top right of the page, click on where it says your username to go to your account overview, click your kumquat-less avatar hole to upload your glamour shot. Now get out there so everyone on Tattle can see your captivating new look 💃
I love it!! To be fair, it is uncanny and unnatural how much that actually looks like me on a good day 😁 i'm just stepping out for a moment, i may be some time xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did she get her duster slippers from the same joke household novelty item shop as the onion chopping glasses?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Did she get her duster slippers from the same joke household novelty item shop as the onion chopping glasses?
I don’t have a gif of them sadly can I interest you in a cartoon filtered peer into a bag of rabbit food I mean vegetables

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Jude Law on the telly box. Seeing as he’s one of the thread mascots, I couldn’t resist.
0DBF17C4-7BD6-4FC9-8682-E04B8625B81D.jpeg

Now he needs to sit the duck down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.