Jack Monroe #199 Just mind-bogglingly, gobsmackingly stupid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She bleached the fringe bit to a yellowy blonde during the days of the kitten, then silverised it and had the lovely braid you see before you. She also most certainly did not whiten her teeth or any other of that photoshoppy nonsense she knows nothing about, she just has a really good camera phone.
….and those marvellous pink curtains. The light through those has a tendency to produce wonderfully flattering pics. Definitely not that photoshoppy nonense. No, nope, never that. Ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
The odd real word appearing haphazardly amongst the random lines of letters. It just wouldn't happen like that. It is so obviously something done on purpose. But for what reason? Ohhh of course, attention.
yes lots of spaces between the random shite as well, and it managed to actually tweet a few times. i don't think i have seen anyone else do that. ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She bleached the fringe bit to a yellowy blonde during the days of the kitten, then silverised it and had the lovely braid you see before you. She also most certainly did not whiten her teeth or any other of that photoshoppy nonsense she knows nothing about, she just has a really good camera phone.
…and a shaft of divine sunlight.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
An arse is just an arse until it knows how to spell Zoe Eccentricity and Redcar 😂 and then press ‘tweet’ TWICE. Such things for other, not so gifted arses to aspire to!

I’m going to train mine to make new threads.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
There had clearly been tension earlier in the day.

View attachment 677707
Going back to my long post on the previous thread. Either the furniture isn't 70kg and Jack did drag it up the stairs OR Jack did not drag it up the stairs because it is 70kg and she's not a champion lifter. I know which one is likely.

Revisiting the reverse rat tail hair this morning has made me very irritated for some reason.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
….and those marvellous pink curtains. The light through those has a tendency to produce wonderfully flattering pics. Definitely not that photoshoppy nonense. No, nope, never that. Ever.
It was all down to her magic iPhone 11, fancccyyyyy!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Going back to my long post on the previous thread. Either the furniture isn't 70kg and Jack did drag it up the stairs OR Jack did not drag it up the stairs because it is 70kg and she's not a champion lifter. I know which one is likely.

Revisiting the reverse rat tail hair this morning has made me very irritated for some reason.
The thing is the even if it was 70kg dragging upstairs on your own is stupid. She could have hurt herself and been left until sb came back from his dads or someone came to call.

Reactions: 25
The thing is the even if it was 70kg dragging upstairs on your own is stupid. She could have hurt herself and been left until sb came back from his dads or someone came to call.
It's ridiculous looking at the size of her. I'm about Jack's height and I would say weight and I work out properly instead of telling everyone I do bicep curls with my cats. Wouldn't have a chance with a piece of furniture like that. Can just about shift a 70kg person but you can drag those and it's generally life or death.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

My bookshelves weigh 36kg, and are 2m tall There is no way I could move two of them at the same time. She's full of tit. I live in an elevated house, the guys who delivered them carried the boxes one at each end, not one box each too.

Reactions: 29
An arse is just an arse until it knows how to spell Zoe Eccentricity and Redcar 😂 and then press ‘tweet’ TWICE. Such things for other, not so gifted arses to aspire to!

I’m going to train mine to make new threads.
Xxcx 5ffh )recoo Previous vhufsrv thread dddf recap v XXX X CV:
1) xxddefc Jack huyf was a xxcvs wanker

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I had a similar experience and felt the same weird feeling about our relationship being used for "likes". My teenage ex is a writer who is slightly (in)famous in our local area. I found a blog detailing our breakup on his blog. It's weird how according to his blog, he came to this gradual realisation that our relationship was over and decided to end things. The way I remember it, was me finding him looking for gay hook-ups and my gay mates seeing him in a BDSM club 🤷‍♀️
Um were we with the same person

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I love how every picture of Jack looks completely different. In the last two pages alone we’ve had ‘clueless wannabe fashion blogger with 200 followers who posts a lot of pictures of their Starbucks cups’ and ‘middle aged woodworking teacher who is missing part of her little finger due to an accident with a lathe’. What look will we be blessed with next?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Has she bought a book on conversation starters from one of those discounters or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 77
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.