Jack Monroe #199 Just mind-bogglingly, gobsmackingly stupid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where did Jack put all that tit she moved out of the bedroom? No doubt cluttering up another room.

What the hell is this "not going to live 24/7 with Zoe Eccentricity" malarkey all about? Does she mean drugs? I get the j2g accidental text, but the Zoe Eccentricity has gone over my head. Am I being thick?
I ghuyhvfggcan’t mjvhhbelieve you’vejkyfdxforgotten cfdrZoenjgg dhyEccentricitybgdx!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
What the hell is this "not going to live 24/7 with Zoe Eccentricity" malarkey all about? Does she mean drugs? I get the j2g accidental text, but the Zoe Eccentricity has gone over my head. Am I being thick?
Zoe Eccentricity was another accidental tweet. Her arse typed Zoe Eccentricity. No, really, it did.
She then changed her name on her bio to Zoe Eccentricity because it was really funny and totally accidental.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Zoe Eccentricity was another accidental tweet. Her arse typed Zoe Eccentricity. No, really, it did.
She then changed her name on her bio to Zoe Eccentricity because it was really funny and totally accidental.
as funny as this bloke

yourfile_400x400.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 42
It's a really weird experience reading about yourself like that. My ex is a very minorly famous writer with a blog (doesn't have a Tattle thread, sadly), and he has written about our relationship in the past. It wasn't really intimate stuff, and he was pretty matter of fact and fair about our relationship, but I still hated the experience of someone who I used to be so close to using me as a subject matter. I can't imagine how weird it must be for someone trusted like a parent to write about you.

And of course, he posted the link to Twitter and got lots of "aww hun" type tit. I felt like replying and telling them he has skid marks. Instead, I went to Amazon and gave his book a 1-star review.
I had a similar experience and felt the same weird feeling about our relationship being used for "likes". My teenage ex is a writer who is slightly (in)famous in our local area. I found a blog detailing our breakup on his blog. It's weird how according to his blog, he came to this gradual realisation that our relationship was over and decided to end things. The way I remember it, was me finding him looking for gay hook-ups and my gay mates seeing him in a BDSM club 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
Christ, that’s just the culinary equivalent of people you see out and about and think “they tripped into the wardrobe and decided to wear what they fell into”. 😳
We had a lecturer at uni who normally dressed appallingly - think striped shirt, spotted tie and checked jacket in totally different colours. Some days he actually was rather coordinating and we reckoned that those mornings someone had said "you can't go out like THAT"! Would that Jack had someone similar to guide her "food".

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I still can't understand how many people were liking those nonsensical bum tweets. Madness!
The odd real word appearing haphazardly amongst the random lines of letters. It just wouldn't happen like that. It is so obviously something done on purpose. But for what reason? Ohhh of course, attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Of all the oddly specific weights Jack has given for various items, I would believe Cooper is 7kg. This assists my prior forensic deconstruction of her claim that she uses him for bicep curls. With this new data I can confidently say doing bilateral curls with 7kg (or unilateral with 3.5kg) is not worthy of a boast. Looks like all that fish didn't help the weedy little weasel after all!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
The odd real word appearing haphazardly amongst the random lines of letters. It just wouldn't happen like that. It is so obviously something done on purpose. But for what reason? Ohhh of course, attention.
WjsnoehnsMandarinsnanj ahaha ukkqj Butterbeanskkhwbh Mixanahaeay shattUsejuicefordressing apoiqlnEveryoneWillDeclarenajjja ppaiy6282nIt AhqhTheBest,kaj Thingliyar alppwrEver!!lwka

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
WjsnoehnsMandarinsnanj ahaha ukkqj Butterbeanskkhwbh Mixanahaeay shattUsejuicefordressing apoiqlnEveryoneWillDeclarenajjja ppaiy6282nIt AhqhTheBest,kaj Thingliyar alppwrEver!!lwka
TrazzersfhffhfhfONassnrhAfbrhrjfBird!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Reading a 'recipie' on the bootstrap site and small boy is refered to as being frustratingmy fussy in the recipie self described as an abomination. Just gonna leave that there.
The not SG is a very good eater (thankfully) I imagine she'd become 'frustratingly fussy' if I tried to feed her a constant diet of slop, cheap bacon, and bollock sausages though!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Ffjajajahwhatskskaka a fffffffkkkkinnnnnggggg jajakakmassive alalal total utterly butterly rkakairrrrinsed bean fiddling sssskkakakaw
WANKER

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I had a similar experience and felt the same weird feeling about our relationship being used for "likes". My teenage ex is a writer who is slightly (in)famous in our local area. I found a blog detailing our breakup on his blog. It's weird how according to his blog, he came to this gradual realisation that our relationship was over and decided to end things. The way I remember it, was me finding him looking for gay hook-ups and my gay mates seeing him in a BDSM club 🤷‍♀️
Oh that sucks. If I can give any advice to the younger generation it’s not to date writers. Or people with blue ticks

Too long for a thread title?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Wow zeros Cabal, I never realised the secret message in those tweets before. Only says bloody REDCAR!

Someone really wanted us to stop talking about J 1g

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I know this pic is old but I haven't seen it before. Has Jack photoshopped her hair to look greyer? In the words of my baby cousin, Am I Trippin'? Also the Redcar bum tweet has the word 'sex' in it.
F2CC9F03-6DE5-48FD-AA63-B7AC32DB29AC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Making your hair look like it has been made from Brillo pads is a questionable talent

HTB1K714iY3nBKNjSZFMq6yUSFXan.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I know this pic is old but I haven't seen it before. Has Jack photoshopped her hair to look greyer? In the words of my baby cousin, Am I Trippin'? Also the Redcar bum tweet has the word 'sex' in it. View attachment 678078
She bleached the fringe bit to a yellowy blonde during the days of the kitten, then silverised it and had the lovely braid you see before you. She also most certainly did not whiten her teeth or any other of that photoshoppy nonsense she knows nothing about, she just has a really good camera phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.