Jack Monroe #199 Just mind-bogglingly, gobsmackingly stupid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'I really didn't know what to say' has floored me 🤣

You knew what to say about your eleventy seven other illnesses ya prune!

• Haha
Reactions: 66
My eldest won a jar of sweets at his school fair. It was a homemade donation using an old Dolmio jar. All the sweets tasted like bolognese :sick:

Use a bolognese jar for leftovers? SHAN’T!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
View attachment 678858

View attachment 678861
More bloody tealights. Maybe the cans burnt the bungalow down.
So she tucked herself away to get better? Why would that preclude her using Twitter? She can use Twitter at a weekend, but not in the week. What difference does it make that it is a week end? If you are taking a Twitter break, why come back on a Sunday.

It all doesn't make sense. Jack lies so much, you can not believe a word. It is all so vague and performative.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
She's got a lovely #gifted pizza oven, why tf is she making muffin pizzas?
In my opinion, she doesn’t use it because she is POOR (she’s not) and using a #gifted pizza oven in the lovely leafy garden doesn’t fit with her poverty brand.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
View attachment 678804

Oh I know, it just doesn’t fit her stories of her parents skipping meals to feed the kids.

View attachment 678807
Yeah that pasta sauce is cheap because it’s filled with salt, sugar and complete tit. I thought the point of her recipes was that she was educating people about cooking from scratch? Cheap tinned tomatoes would make a much healthier sauce with literally a few pence more in ingredients.

Old mango chutney jars full of tea lights in the bog…. Does she display them next to the Emin?

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Could someone with a nice voice record all this for the nights when my insomnia kicks in? zzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 38
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
She can use Twitter at a weekend, but not in the week. What difference does it make that it is a week end? If you are taking a Twitter break, why come back on a Sunday.
Which looks like the one day she has her son. How nice for him she is stuck on her phone during his visit.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
In my opinion, she doesn’t use it because she is POOR (she’s not) and using a #gifted pizza oven in the lovely leafy garden doesn’t fit with her poverty brand.
She can't make the dough. She gave Louisa Compton, head of news & current affairs at Channel 4, a lesson on how to make pizza using a store-bought pizza base.

Louisa Compton supplied asparagus spears and nice cheese.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
She's just posted that she feels 'dead posh' for owning a Breville 🙄, which was a gift obviously 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.