Jack Monroe #199 Just mind-bogglingly, gobsmackingly stupid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be fussy too if the options for dinner were £1 eyelid and hole sausages or softly, gently, rinsed hoops.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
Reading a 'recipie' on the bootstrap site and small boy is refered to as being frustratingmy fussy in the recipie self described as an abomination. Just gonna leave that there.
As someone who has had their (non-famous) parent mention them in their blog, I really feel for SB and I hate the persona Jack has created for him. Poor kid.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I don't think that Jack will re-appear in the ways we know her. Someone must have had a word and she must really regulate her behaviour...Her addiction might not be related to alcohol but compulsive social media attention seeking and chaos. I suspect (m'lud) that she had her tipping point when that awful event with the murder of Sarah Everett happened and J went off the hook jumping on the bandwagon in a triggering and most awful way telling her own story (if it is true- who bleeping knows). If she had friends and family left it would have been that moment to get herself sorted out in a serious way. If she does that, it is great. I wish her well. But her trauma does not justify her grifting ways. Her misleading behaviour and breadcrumbing nearly made me donate money to her while not having anything to give. I am not naive and not dumb. The fact she got me to this point made it clear that she is manipulative.

On another note she might keep silent on social media simply to start a big story in the fashion of 'see, bullies will be bullies even when I stopped tweeting'.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Reading a 'recipie' on the bootstrap site and small boy is refered to as being frustratingmy fussy in the recipie self described as an abomination. Just gonna leave that there.
My heart breaks when I think about the culinary crimes that poor child has been forced to sample. 'Frustratingly fussy?' Perhaps, unlike his mother, he has a fully working set of taste buds and the ability to enjoy food with texture!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I don't think that Jack will re-appear in the ways we know her. Someone must have had a word and she must really regulate her behaviour...Her addiction might not be related to alcohol but compulsive social media attention seeking and chaos. I suspect (m'lud) that she had her tipping point when that awful event with the murder of Sarah Everett happened and J went off the hook jumping on the bandwagon in a triggering and most awful way telling her own story (if it is true- who bleeping knows). If she had friends and family left it would have been that moment to get herself sorted out in a serious way. If she does that, it is great. I wish her well. But her trauma does not justify her grifting ways. Her misleading behaviour and breadcrumbing nearly made me donate money to her while not having anything to give. I am not naive and not dumb. The fact she got me to this point made it clear that she is manipulative.

On another note she might keep silent on social media simply to start a big story in the fashion of 'see, bullies will be bullies even when I stopped tweeting'.
Agreed. Watching the Belle Gibson documentary and this feels huge, the fact one of these types is being called out by MSM. Jack benefitted from her peak being in the early internet era. She wants to keep her easy income so is behaving, the only thing that motivates her is money she’ll always be a sick person:

Donations promised to charity but never delivered are a big point on this docu too…

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Agreed. Watching the Belle Gibson documentary and this feels huge, the fact one of these types is being called out by MSM. Jack benefitted from her peak being in the early internet era. She wants to keep her easy income so is behaving, the only thing that motivates her is money she’ll always be a sick person:

Donations promised to charity but never delivered are a big point on this docu too…
I am glad the coven called her out. Proud of the Frauen and Herren who didn't step down when blackmailing was used to call us bullies. People need to be challenged, both the ones in and outside the limelight.
If she sorts herself out, the coven did her a favour really.

Erm, we were busy writing a musical thank(space)you :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
we were BUSY !!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I have seen a pattern in her tweets.
Speculation but anything she think she can get attention for.

Poss addiction to alcohol, amy winehouse memorial documentary.

Kicky ball final, with best mate and dance partner.

She only seems to pop up when she can use it for attention of look look me too.

She doesn't actually promote anything useful alongside it like AA or the full time meals. Nope just look look at me.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
As someone who has had their (non-famous) parent mention them in their blog, I really feel for SB and I hate the persona Jack has created for him. Poor kid.
It's a really weird experience reading about yourself like that. My ex is a very minorly famous writer with a blog (doesn't have a Tattle thread, sadly), and he has written about our relationship in the past. It wasn't really intimate stuff, and he was pretty matter of fact and fair about our relationship, but I still hated the experience of someone who I used to be so close to using me as a subject matter. I can't imagine how weird it must be for someone trusted like a parent to write about you.

And of course, he posted the link to Twitter and got lots of "aww hun" type tit. I felt like replying and telling them he has skid marks. Instead, I went to Amazon and gave his book a 1-star review.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104
I've been gently, softly dancing down Memory Lane in 6 inch heels again. Today marks the anniversary of Jack discovering the chilled mezze section of the local Asda and threatening to produce a Greek Cypriot cookbook.

(Narrator: She did not, in fact, go home.)

View attachment 676065
View attachment 676066

(Original screenshots by @Marmalade Atkins )
more than freezers it seems, had abandoned this thread for ages but had to come back after I randomly looked at her instagram, wtaf is this jar?! her recipes are actually worse and worse as time goes by

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
more than freezers it seems, had abandoned this thread for ages but had to come back after I randomly looked at her instagram, wtaf is this jar?! her recipes are actually worse and worse as time goes by
Ive seen stuff like what in that jar in cases in the museum of curiosities.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It's a really weird experience reading about yourself like that. My ex is a very minorly famous writer with a blog (doesn't have a Tattle thread, sadly), and he has written about our relationship in the past. It wasn't really intimate stuff, and he was pretty matter of fact and fair about our relationship, but I still hated the experience of someone who I used to be so close to using me as a subject matter. I can't imagine how weird it must be for someone trusted like a parent to write about you.

And of course, he posted the link to Twitter and got lots of "aww hun" type tit. I felt like replying and telling them he has skid marks. Instead, I went to Amazon and gave his book a 1-star review.
Glad to hear it, that Matt Haig is a charlatan.

(😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Christ, that’s just the culinary equivalent of people you see out and about and think “they tripped into the wardrobe and decided to wear what they fell into”. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 23
!7 weeks now since Jack first made mention of finding a little happy place on March 27th. No verifiable time spent at the crappy bungalow since.

1627150701014.png

A friend / family member has been mentioned, but looking at this image from 2 days prior, I do wonder whether Cooper is responsible for ringing the relevant authorities. He was the only one present at the manic room clean that was post-dated a couple of months later, and that would concern anyone.

1627151337504.png

"Knackered" or sedated?

1627152053599.png

There had clearly been tension earlier in the day.

1627152137530.png

1627152522309.png

• Haha
Reactions: 36
!7 weeks now since Jack first made mention of finding a little happy place on March 27th. No verifiable time spent at the crappy bungalow since.

View attachment 677658

A friend / family member has been mentioned, but looking at this image from 2 days prior, I do wonder whether Cooper is responsible for ringing the relevant authorities. He was the only one present at the manic room clean that was post-dated a couple of months later, and that would concern anyone.

View attachment 677672

"Knackered" or sedated?

View attachment 677705

View attachment 677707

View attachment 677711
erm as if that cat is 7 kilos,and so she has moved from the crappy bungolow?! some things have changed but her doing everything with her arthiris hasn't, which is comforting

Reactions: 23

View attachment 677658

View attachment 677672

"Knackered" or sedated?

View attachment 677705

View attachment 677707

View attachment 677711
Where did Jack put all that tit she moved out of the bedroom? No doubt cluttering up another room.

What the hell is this "not going to live 24/7 with Zoe Eccentricity" malarkey all about? Does she mean drugs? I get the j2g accidental text, but the Zoe Eccentricity has gone over my head. Am I being thick?

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.